• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met a girl the other night at a bar that looked exactly like Eva Green. I mean from the eyes to the hair to the boobs. Even this one douche kept shouting out "Eva Green" whenever she walked by. Too bad I think she was legitimately crazy. She kept rambling on and on all night about how she sees ghosts all the time.

The crazy/hot scale is real.

Bro, you should have asked her if one of those ghosts ever ate her out.

R I P

AcridMeat

Banned
I met a girl the other night at a bar that looked exactly like Eva Green. I mean from the eyes to the hair to the boobs. Even this one douche kept shouting out "Eva Green" whenever she walked by. Too bad I think she was legitimately crazy. She kept rambling on and on all night about how she sees ghosts all the time.
Still sounds like Eva Green to me.

Toa TAK

Banned

Would still bang.

Turin

Banned
Still need to try out Penny Dreadful. For Eva Green and...... other good reasons I'm sure. >_>

image.php

sezPySr.gif

"This is cause for a celebration. Let's sacrifice Rabbit and eat his flesh."

"Yay, sacrifice me to the Devil!"

Wtf at Arrow using a different actress for the sister of Laurel in S2. Hate when this happens

It's like The Mountain in Game of Thrones getting recast every single season.

And the Daario recast I guess. Hopefully new Daario stays for the rest of the show.

NinjaBoiX

Hai gius.

I'm stressed but I don't care which makes me more stressed. I still have so much to do before the move at the end of the month, gah!

But who cares right.

*ahem*
Ninj finally formally introducing himself in PopGAF.

My impact.

oprah-1.gif
I forgot Em, she was legit upset. Felt bad.

Sis, pls understand. (Oh god, the lingo is starting. Someone give me a slap.)
Day off. Still in bed. I should do something. Don't even know what the weather is doing. All snuggled up and toasty though.

masturbate while thinking about windam
4H8ern5.gif

Genuinely lolled. I love you Kev, never change.

Are pages 231-234 worth scrolling? I usually flick through everything on a morning before posting, but when I saw you guys had spammed three pages in like 8 hours I thought "nah". Convince me it wasn't just...

tumblr_mjrm9bLW5s1s8zfpfo1_400.gif

NinjaBoiX

I don't really talk to Em that much in here to be fair. She's cool and all, but we don't have that much craic. You were the first popGAF/fakeGAF crossover that I thought of chief.

But Lisa is my fav faker though, obvs. Funny, random poster, totes dreamy and just a lovely girl.

(soz Jakey, you still ma boi)

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I don't really talk to Em that much in here to be fair. She's cool and all, but we don't have that much craic. You were the first popGAF/fakeGAF crossover that I thought of chief.

But Lisa is my fav faker though, obvs. Funny, random poster, totes dreamy and just a lovely girl.

(soz Jakey, you still ma boi)
Love you too ninj <3 hope we can meet soon!

Also if you want someone to talk to about stuff I'm just a text away :)

Lucian Cat

See what I'm talking about?

wotagal

I may well do mate, I have a feeling I'll have some venting to do over the next week or two! Stay tuned for updates.

:p

Only the hot peeps.

You were there when I needed someone to talk to (Even if I didn't want to talk much, it was nice to know you cared enough to text me <3). It's only fitting I'm available to you too :)

Lucian Cat

We should stop picking favourites guys, it's not good for our collective relations.

I have a special place for you too Fex.

NYlDrxo.gif

Couldn't help it, ;)

Thanks Lisa, you're a legend.

Oh man this gif. It gets me every damn time :'D

Also, you're one of my favourite peeps. Can't say most favourite without getting a certain German's knickers in a twist >_>
Love you buf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom