• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we feel about Nugget

Like...chicken nugget

Moist nugget

sezPySr.gif

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Gargamel? Steve Albini? Gregory Peck? Arnold Tamzarian? Shub'Luth'Gug? Regina Falange? Henry Kissinger? Cyberdyne Systems Model 101?

EDIT: Ooo ooo TYRANNOSAURUS PEX!

MutFox

Banned
Right?

"Oh, Fry! I love you more than the moon, and the stars, and the... Poetic image number 37 not found."

Haha, that episode has soooooo many good quotes!

I still try the quote "Hey sexy mama, wanna, kill all humans?" as a pickup line to girls that SAY they like the show...
Then they look at me weird like they have no clue what I'm saying.
One day it'll work... :|

Alright FakeGAF, we just got baby chicks. I get to name one, and I need your help.

Tiddums

Dear people, if a train is full is there any chance you could...you know, wait for the next one? I have no fucking idea how I'm going to get off at my station, 2 stops away. This goes double for people with bikes who really shouldn't even be on trains.
Thanks, Rob.

MutFox

Banned
Nigeria vs. Iran on now... :D
Not sure who to root for.

Have Iranian friends,
but Nigeria seems like they need some happiness...

Dear people, if a train is full is there any chance you could...you know, wait for the next one? I have no fucking idea how I'm going to get off at my station, 2 stops away. This goes double for people with bikes who really shouldn't even be on trains.
Thanks, Rob.

You need people that push you into trains..
like in Japan... :p

Wazzy

Banned
Bleh. Theaterhythm or however the fuck it's spelled.

VIII's soundtrack is definitely one of the best tho.

Final Fantasy VIII - The Extreme

I mean, end me. One of the best final battle themes ever.
It's actually a really good game! I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did. This one looks even better than the first.

But yassss The Extreme is soooo good.

Ending part 3

Squall smiling. The kiss. I CANT.
kFz3VEG.png

This whole segment is fucking amazing. Plus the whole camera part before it.

Acid08

Banned
Theatrhythm was fucking awesome. But I'm a sucker for most non-plastic instruments rhythm games >_> Persona 4 Dancing All Night is gonna be amazing <_<

Wazzy

Banned
I remember when I first played VIII. I was terrible. I had to cheat to beat Adel. I opened the lid on the PS2 and scrolled through Selphie's limits until I got The End. My junction game was too weak.

Final Fantasy VIII - Succession of Witches

END ME AGAIN.
Ahhhh soooo good!

and lol you sound like Stephen when he was younger trying to beat VIII.
Theatrhythm was fucking awesome. But I'm a sucker for most non-plastic instruments rhythm games >_> Persona 4 Dancing All Night is gonna be amazing <_<

Is that going to be on Vita?

And yasss get CC because it's added tons more songs and backgrounds. Seeing Balamb Garden destroyed me.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
completely off topic, but I really do like this girl a fucking lot, and I wanna thank you guys for your consent. Don't even know why I post this now. Carry on.

Something something videogames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom