• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
I don't know if I can do an avatar switch again, Mut. ):

I'm still hurting from taking down my Rangers avatar. ):

I was rooting for the Rangers in the finals too... :(
Well at least a game 7.

When the Canucks lost the finals in 2011,
I was depressed for over a month...
Actually still depresses/haunts me...

TrueGrime

I was rooting for the Rangers in the finals too... :(
Well at least a game 7.

When the Canucks lost the finals in 2011,
I was depressed for over a month...
Actually still depresses/haunts me...

The pain is never going to go away is it?

I still have to order the World of Ice and Fire book.

I NEED IT. :negman:

I always wanted to start reading the books. Especially when the series started but now that I've watched this far sometimes I feel time would be a waste because I've seen the show and I know what's going to happen.

TrueGrime

At least you have 1994...
Us Canuck fans have 1915, and that was the Vancouver Millionaires not the Canucks... :(

Nothing will heal it until we have our champioship,
hoping it happens before I die...

Haha. We've been so fucking close. Some much history between the Nucks and the Rangers. Hell, we switched coaches.

There is one bright spot in all this: At least we're not Leaf fans. :)

I always recommend reading the books because you miss out on the rich lore, history, and characterizations that they weren't able to put in the show.

But again, they're like 1000 pages a pop so they can get tedious at times. The second book is pretty boring.

MutFox

Banned
Haha. We've been so fucking close. Some much history between the Nucks and the Rangers. Hell, we switched coaches.

There is one bright spot in all this: At least we're not Leaf fans. :)

You have no idea how much joy that brings me. :)
Something that unites us all... :)

No, I'm going to play FF5!

So something terrible then. FFV is legit trash.

I always recommend reading the books because you miss out on the rich lore, history, and characterizations that they weren't able to put in the show.

But again, they're like 1000 pages a pop so they can get tedious at times. The second book is pretty boring.

Bye tbh. Re-reads have shown me that book is anything but boring.

3 > 5 > 4 > 1 > 2

And that's the tea

Ranking AFfC over ACoK.

Ranking ADwD as the second best book.

P2ODd4Y.jpg

zeemumu

*yawn* hey guys, what'd I miss? *scrolls through page* Ah. Soccer and GoT. Nothing significant, then. Goodnight, I'll see you all in about 8 hours.

y2dvd

I met a girl the other night at a bar that looked exactly like Eva Green. I mean from the eyes to the hair to the boobs. Even this one douche kept shouting out "Eva Green" whenever she walked by. Too bad I think she was legitimately crazy. She kept rambling on and on all night about how she sees ghosts all the time.

TrueGrime

I met a girl the other night at a bar that looked exactly like Eva Green. I mean from the eyes to the hair to the boobs. Even this one douche kept shouting out "Eva Green" whenever she walked by. Too bad I think she was legitimately crazy. She kept rambling on and on all night about how she sees ghosts all the time.

WTF. LOL. I was not expecting you to end the story like that.

Acid08

Banned
Bro, you should have asked her if one of those ghosts ever ate her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom