• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

I'm not really. I just don't dismiss someone just because they're chubby like Windam. As long as they're not obese, they can be sexy. What's wrong with liking curves?

NOT A THING! I'd be a chubby chaser if er..I was a chaser in the first place. I'm pretty much ice hearted at the moment.

Windam

Scaley member
I'm not really. I just don't dismiss someone just because they're chubby like Windam. As long as they're not obese, they can be sexy. What's wrong with liking curves?

Don't make me look like the bad guy here. I CAN EXPOSE!

But I won't.

Worse than Joffrey indeed. :)

NOT A THING! I'd be a chubby chaser if er..I was a chaser in the first place. I'm pretty much ice hearted at the moment.

Ooooh Fexxy-chan~, why so tsundere?

G-Fex

Let me melt the ice blocking the path to your beautiful heart, Fexxy-chan! I will do my best and I won't stop for anything until it's done!~ <3<3

Just let me in bro

How about no?
chansub-global-emoticon-21e708123d6a896d-21x30.png

maybe

No

how come?

baaaaaaaaaad breakup

Windam

Scaley member
I don't recall if me and BlueBadger came to a satisfactory end for our non-erotic, totally erotic short story back from FPF.

TrueGrime

Damn. Spurs won. I would say the salt will flow here in Dallas but I think the entire nation sans FL rallied around good to defeat evil tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
HONESTLY.

I think Tiddums needs to institute a blanket ban on Game of Thrones talk in this thread because whenever it's mentioned people lose their shit. And joke spoilers are just as bad as real ones.

just the fact that she's upset is a spoiler. NOW I KNOW SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

fuckfuckfuckfuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom