• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
It appears I must sleep. =_=

bye-b.gif

Acid08

Banned
Thank god. Everyone knows how dangerous smoking weed can be. You can so easily overdose.

Now the more important question, what are you going to snack on?

I have found the answer:

To4N65v.jpg
Fucking churro ice cream sandwiches, it's a work of art. God bless this beautiful country.

Edit: booted up FFX and then remembered where I was ugh I don't want to deal with all this crap right now. Get out of here Tidus, no one wants to deal with your shit..

Wazzy

Banned
That quote ALWAYS makes me laugh... :p
Right?

"Oh, Fry! I love you more than the moon, and the stars, and the... Poetic image number 37 not found."
I love myself.

Nobody else.

Maybe Wazzy when she's not jinxing the Canucks.
You won't when my France boys destroy your switz team.

I'll one day rid of this curse. That or try and use it against other teams..
Oh you silly Canucks.
:(((

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I was in RPJ too. Screw you guys.

It's pretty cool but I don't want to tap that.

Avatars that you want to smang are the best.

By that rationale my RPJ avy was god tier.

e3ql9.gif
I'm sorry ninj. I still love you.

Does that make my avatar second best then? :p

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Drank from 12pm, this lass I've been seeing insinuated that she was having sex with another dude and I got mad, no rational reasoning behind it, went to a sex dungeon, got a lift to the highstreet, passed out in a doorway of a shop, got found by my friends mum then I went to her home and sexed said friend and drank her vodka and passed out again and now I'm finally home

How was everyone else's Sunday night

zeemumu

Wtf at Arrow using a different actress for the sister of Laurel in S2. Hate when this happens

Honestly you forget about it in a couple of episodes anyway so it's not that big a deal.

Wow, there was a lot of creeping on Lucian going on in here while I was asleep.

I was in RPJ too. Screw you guys.

I posted in one of the Real Pic threads at some point and skimmed through it a few times before it got locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom