• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
One of my female coworkers who sits near me has the neediest husband ever... and they JUST broke the 1 year anniversary mark. She's younger than me and this is her second marriage. I hate/love how I get to hear everything.

He's always calling her personal cell phone, which she gladly picks up and says "hi dear". Then it's usually followed by something about the dog before it devolves into an argument. I honestly don't know if he has a job. After a few minutes of arguing in front of everyone at the office, she leaves her cube and takes it into an empty office.

I've met him at off-sites and other get-togethers. He's introverted (as am I) but shows zero interest in anyone but his wife. It's just a little off-putting.

wow I just typed all that for no apparent raisin
This sounds like the plot of I Love You, Man

You're gonna become his friend.

Clydefrog

i've never done it nor experienced it but, hey, if she wants to... more power to her. just don't come kissing me after it though. i'd be much more willing for her to kiss me after a BJ than after a ... rimjob?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
i've never done it nor experienced it but, hey, if she wants to... more power to her. just don't come kissing me after it though. i'd be much more willing for her to kiss me after a BJ than after a ... rimjob?

no like

seriously

even if a girl wanted to, I wouldn't let her, that's just weird

neither would I do it.

Clydefrog

Never go full Windam.

untitled-5jmj4o.gif

if halo was here, he'd know what to do

NinjaBoiX

Make a "save Halo 2" thread as your initiation.

╔════ ೋೋ ════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~IN MEMORIAM ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~
CljoEol.gif
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚════ ೋೋ ════╝

Wazzy. She's the leader of the Anti-Pineapple Brigade too. So her betrayal doesn't shock me.

Oh and Stephen doesn't like them either... let me try to look past it.

The_Poet

Banned
Cant we all just get along? regardless of food preferences?

Except anyone who likes pickled onions and has no shame about stinking out the lunch room with them. Fuck those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom