• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
I haven't watched that many sh-

30 Rock
A Touch of Cloth
Adventure Time
Akagi
Alphas
American Dad
Archer
Arrested Development
Arrow
Baccano!
Banshee
Batman - The Animated Series
Batman Beyond
Being Human
Believe
Black Books
Bravest Warriors
Castle
China, IL
Clarence
Community
Continuum
Cowboy Bebop
Da Vincis Demons
Darker than Black
Death Note
Dollhouse
Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist
Ergo Proxy
Falling Skies
Firefly
FLCL
Flight of the Conchords
Freaks and Geeks
Frisky Dingo
Fullmetal Alchemist
Futurama
Game of Thrones
Ghost in the Shell
Gilmore Girls
Gravity Falls
Halt and Catch Fire
Hannibal
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
Hello Ladies
Heroes
Home Movies
House
House of Cards
Human Target
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Jericho
John Safran's Race Relations
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
Justified
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Life
Lost
Lost Girl
Luther
Misfits
Modern Family
Monster
Nathan For You
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Orphan Black
Paranoia Agent
Parks and Recreation
Party Down
Penny Dreadful
Prison Break
Rectify
Regular Show
Review
Revolution
Rick and Morty
Samurai Champloo
Scrapped Princess
Serial Experiments Lain
Sherlock
Smash
South Park
Space Dandy
SpongeBob SquarePants
Star Wars - The Clone Wars
Stella
Suits
Sym-Bionic Titan
Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Terriers
The 100
The Batman
The Boondocks
The Bridge
The Colbert Report
The IT Crowd
The Killing
The Mighty Boosh
The Newsroom
The Sopranos
The Spectacular Spider-Man
The Vampire Diaries
The Venture Bros
The Walking Dead
The Wire
Trigun
Tron Uprising
True Detective
Utopia
Veronica Mars
Wolverine and the X-Men
Wonder Showzen
X-Men Evolution
Young Justice
You're Whole

Brain, 2% remaining.

Where's Fargo?! D:

Props for Hannibal though. That show needs all the viewers it can get.

I also want some kind of definition on my stick arms, and to be fit. Abs can come themselves. I unfortunately don't have a pull-up bar. All I got are two 15lb (shut up I'm skinny and want to be toned, not jacked) dumbbells.

Buy a pull up bar. They're essential.

LOL. SURE MUT.

bear-grylls-eats-grub-o.gif

Looks like one of those parasite things.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
In what sick sick world is that Yvonne Strahovski picture NSFW but the grub eating gif isn't.

zeemumu

Howdy peeps.
Work is bleh. It's cold and raining. Will be happy to go home and catch up on the last 3 eps of true blood because I hate myself and need to see the ending.

How is everyone?

The bad news is that I reactivated my WoW account and I can't get time off. The good news is that I'm nowhere near as addicted to WoW as I used to be, I still found a way to make my travel plans work using the free time that they DID give me, and Target called me back (again) so I have a phone interview with them tomorrow at noon and I have plans to go see Guardians of the Galaxy on Saturday. Not much to complain about, but if I wanted to complain about something it's that I still feel alone. At this point that's just become a common emotion to me, though.

And if you like Hannibal/Silence of the Lambs, you should watch this.

MutFox

Banned
Yup. It's the ps3 one called Hard Corps Uprising. I'm playing it with Gugi!

Wicked, I love Contra games!
Though I haven't played one since the DS one.
Just saw a vid of the game, looks awesome. :p

And yeah, co-op is always the best. :D

Turin

Banned
Are there any you don't have to drill into the wall? I live in a condo, and the walls here don't play nice with stuff you try to hammer/drill into them.

You can buy a station. There's also the kind that sort of leverage onto the walls buy I never trusted those.

My friends and brother love Hannibal. I wanted to watch it but I'm a gorephobe. :(

But the show is so pretty and gooooooooood. :(

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sorry, but chicks don't know how to do songs that teach you how to do the dance steps. YMCA and Time Warp are awesome, everything else sucks.

FUCKING SLAVE LABOR.

SUE.

I have a story to tell.

Okay, so this dude comes up to my register and he's buying five four-packs of Belgian beer.

I ring them up and go, "Wait...this can't be right." Two of the four-packs are ringing up as $23 each, one at $20, one at $17, and one at $18. For four bottles of beer per pack.

I double check to make sure that it was the right price, and it was. He bought them all anyway and spent over $100 on 20 bottles of beer.

As a comparison, a 30 pack of Budweiser goes for around $20.

Wazzy

Banned
Wicked, I love Contra games!
Though I haven't played one since the DS one.
Just saw a vid of the game, looks awesome. :p

And yeah, co-op is always the best. :D
It's my first one! I really like the new designs so I hope this one get's continued. I do want to try older ones, though!

You should get it, it's tons of fun.
But the show is so pretty and gooooooooood. :(

I know I've heard such good things but I can't handle gore. ; ;

It's shitty because so many movies I've wanted to see I can't because of the gore.

Bud is piss tier beer. You don't want it, Rendle. Love yourself.

I have a story to tell.

Okay, so this dude comes up to my register and he's buying five four-packs of Belgian beer.

I ring them up and go, "Wait...this can't be right." Two of the four-packs are ringing up as $23 each, one at $20, one at $17, and one at $18. For four bottles of beer per pack.

I double check to make sure that it was the right price, and it was. He bought them all anyway and spent over $100 on 20 bottles of beer.

As a comparison, a 30 pack of Budweiser goes for around $20.

Hopefully it's quality.

Budweiser is terribad, so I can't blame him.

AcridMeat

Banned
Windam buy one of these.
dmcWyy9.jpg

They're called Iron Gym, and the way it's designed keeps it in place securely with your body weight, though it will stay in place on it's own as well.

I bought mine earlier this year and I've already gotten compliments on my back/shoulders from it.

Plus when normal pull ups get too easy, stick our legs out straight and that will burn your abs like a mother.

Sit ups totally do work, but it requires the right positioning. Most people do sit ups super lazily and so they're only working their core for half of it.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What'd backslashbunny do to get banned? Don't tell me it was actually a 14 year old boy pretending to be a Asian woman in her 20's.

MutFox

Banned
About gore, I don't mind action gore.
But I hate horror movie gore where they torture people in realistic ways.
It's not my thing... :|

It's my first one! I really like the new designs so I hope this one get's continued. I do want to try older ones, though!

You should get it, it's tons of fun.

Hmmm...
Maybe I should get it for the PS3... :p
Not out on PC. :(

If you play the old ones, try Contra 3: Alien Wars on the SNES, my fave by far! :D

man how hard is it to not get banned. ive got one on my belt for calling someone a fucking moron but that was only a week and was almost 2 years ago now.

zeemumu

What'd backslashbunny do to get banned? Don't tell me it was actually a 14 year old boy pretending to be a Asian woman in her 20's.

backslash got banned? Wow, no one's making it past junior member, lately. Sucks because she and Halo 2 were actually pretty cool.

Also, Windam, I'm starting a monk on your server since I've never played as a Monk before.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Bro you completely missed me out. I thought we were tight

I...er...it's kind of a "Boy's roadtrip"?

I have no excuse.

That wouldn't surprise me tbh. I knew s/he'd be banned eventually though. Soared too high.

I still remember that guy who was pretending to be Asian who got sleuthed out, and I wasn't even on back then.

But no, apparently she got banned for more mundane reasons.

Windam

Scaley member
Dark Lord of FakeGAF? Nay! Dark Lord of North America!

backslash got banned? Wow, no one's making it past junior member, lately. Sucks because she and Halo 2 were actually pretty cool.

Also, Windam, I'm starting a monk on your server since I've never played as a Monk before.

Horde side, right? PM me your Battletag.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I...er...it's kind of a "Boy's roadtrip"?

I have no excuse.

I still remember that guy who was pretending to be Asian who got sleuthed out, and I wasn't even on back then.

But no, apparently she got banned for more mundane reasons.
Ausgaf made me an honorary dude though. Definitely no excuses :p

Brb, been here about a year. Haven't been banned.

Is it a perm? :/

Edit: Damn she wasn't a full member.

I have actually seen a junior member rise from the grave. And they were still a full junior. They weren't juniored for making shit threads or anything.

But 99% of the time, it's a perma.

The only time I've ever been banned was when Tiddums perma'd me as a joke.

:')

When did this happen?!

The only time I've ever been banned was when Tiddums perma'd me as a joke.

:')

how cayute!

I have actually seen a junior member rise from the grave. And they were still a full junior. They weren't juniored for making shit threads or anything.

But 99% of the time, it's a perma.

I wish I could find it but there was a mod who had clarified that it sometimes is done on a case by case basis for some juniors and that not all junior bans are necessarily perms. but I could be completely incorrect and remembering facts wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom