• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

I'll take the wildlife... XD

LOL. SURE MUT.

bear-grylls-eats-grub-o.gif

Turin

Banned
Whoa whoa whoa, watch out for tiddums.

I guess it's borderline but I'm pretty sure Ninjaboix got away with worse.

From time to time. I usually do a lot of situps and pushups because it's averaging 90 degrees outdoors right now.

I have a treadmill those days.

It's normally cooler at night though. Maybe try that out?

Terror in Tokyo is pretty good so far actually.

Hmmmm. Never heard of it. Shall investigate.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
A friend snuck spam into the survival portion of our survival training. When you're starving and eating wildlife cold spam is like a cut of the most delicious steak.

I assume you mean starving figuratively?

TrueGrime

I assume you mean starving figuratively?

Nah man. Literally. You catch your own food, eat berries, etc. A majority of it is classified but it's called SERE school. All military aircrew attend it and for a time you're out in the wilderness surviving. Then you get captured and have to go through POW training. It's not fun by any stretch of the imagine. You can end up very hungry.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I love/hate Bear Grylls.

ROTF. Bear is the KING of "FUCK THAT".

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I fudged the name it's called "Terror in Resonance" (in English).

Badass visuals and lots of smoking. Classic Watanabe.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Third time in a fucking row I've washed my clothes with tissue in the pockets.

tumblr_mbjaxkrJzi1roglxl.gif
lol, happens all the time. But they just compact into a small ball and that's all.

Oddly enough, I'm drying my clothes right now. At 3am. This is how much I suck as a bachelor.

TrueGrime

lol, happens all the time. But they just compact into a small ball and that's all.

Oddly enough, I'm drying my clothes right now. At 3am. This is how much I suck as a bachelor.

I wish it was that simple lol. Shards of wet paper clinging to my towels and shirts. 3am drying fits the bachelor mantra perfectly.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Nah man. Literally. You catch your own food, eat berries, etc. A majority of it is classified but it's called SERE school. All military aircrew attend it and for a time you're out in the wilderness surviving. Then you get captured and have to go through POW training. It's not fun by any stretch of the imagine. You can end up very

That honestly sounds awesome.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Howdy peeps.
Work is bleh. It's cold and raining. Will be happy to go home and catch up on the last 3 eps of true blood because I hate myself and need to see the ending.

How is everyone?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Howdy peeps.
Work is bleh. It's cold and raining. Will be happy to go home and catch up on the last 3 eps of true blood because I hate myself and need to see the ending.

How is everyone?

I wathced Glee for two seasons. Maybe we should start a support group for people who compulsively watch shitty shows.

Windam

Scaley member
Can I get a tl;dw?

Small support battalion of the Canadian Expeditionary Force kicking German ass at the Third Battle of Ypres. Some dipshit little nutsack German-Canadian kid (and the main character's love interest's little brother) follows the retreating Germans back to their trench, and Canadian artillery hits it, somehow tangling him up among the wood used to fortify the trench and some barbed wire. He's effectively crucified. Main character runs out to retrieve him, because, fuck, he just boned the kid's sister, and after a brief exchange of fire, both sides hold their fire as they watch him run across the battlefield and lift the little dipshit off the field.

Main character gets shot before the mini ceasefire and dies after pulling the dumbass kid to safety.

Oh what could have been. A movie detailing Canadian exploits during WWI, only to be ruined by a sappy love story.

Yeah. I don't know if it's right or wrong but that's the way I've always been.

I can get very violent thoughts, but I'm also not very violent by nature, I think. Never been in a fight or provoked anyone or anything. Maybe it's just because of my size, though.

Turin

Banned
Howdy peeps.

How is everyone?

Finished building the bane of my existence this damn shed with my dad.

Very thirsty girl from OKC wants to meet me.

I wathced Glee for two seasons. Maybe we should start a support group for people who compulsively watch shitty shows.

I watched Supernatural for a while.

Negative_Man.png

But I'll still defend Season 5. Only season 5 though.

I'd like some more interesting or badass characters in fiction where they're gay and it's not treated as a big deal. But I guess that's naïve considering the current times were in.

Maybe by the time Disney makes a two princes film.
In the next century.

Howdy peeps.

The hate watching is strong. I don't think I've ever hate watched a show. I just drop them. I can understand why you'd stick with True Blood tho. The "plot" is really nice to look at.

Turin

Banned
I'll probably watch the last episode of True Blood but I am so done with that show.

I can get very violent thoughts, but I'm also not very violent by nature, I think. Never been in a fight or provoked anyone or anything. Maybe it's just because of my size, though.

I love fighting but I only like it when it's a mutual thing though. Hate fights aren't fun.

Boxing's more fun though. It lasts longer and there isn't much injury. Also, there tends to be a lack of dickheads in fight gyms believe it or not.

Maybe by the time Disney makes a two princes film.
In the next century.

Gustafo Fringe from Breaking Bad was actually gay.

I also watched all of Dexter ;__;
and arrow
I think we need it

Michael C Hall kept that show semi watchable after 4 but even he couldn't save Season 8. Such rancid garbage. ;_;

Windam

Scaley member
I'll probably watch the last episode of True Blood but I am so done with that show.

I love fighting but I only like it when it's a mutual thing though. Hate fights aren't fun.

Boxing's more fun though. It lasts longer and there isn't much injury. Also, there tends to be a lack of dickheads in fight gyms believe it or not.

I remember when I used to exercise. I did regular pushups, crunches, and decline pushups. I made it to exactly 100 pushups once (followed a guide on how to do it for about two months), and damn it felt good. Then I fell out of the habit. :/ My abs are pretty much gone.

Turin

Banned
I remember when I used to exercise. I did regular pushups, crunches, and decline pushups. I made it to exactly 100 pushups once (followed a guide on how to do it for about two months), and damn it felt good. Then I fell out of the habit. :/ My abs are pretty much gone.

I think crunches/sit ups aren't necessary if you just want abs. They kind of take care of themselves.

I used to 100 sit ups in a pattern with 50 leg raises. Kind of got a muscle gut so I quit. They don't look any different, just not as thick.

Pushups, pull ups and just about anything that requires you to really work the torso will take care of it.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't watched that many sh-

30 Rock
A Touch of Cloth
Adventure Time
Akagi
Alphas
American Dad
Archer
Arrested Development
Arrow
Baccano!
Banshee
Batman - The Animated Series
Batman Beyond
Being Human
Believe
Black Books
Bravest Warriors
Castle
China, IL
Clarence
Community
Continuum
Cowboy Bebop
Da Vincis Demons
Darker than Black
Death Note
Dollhouse
Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist
Ergo Proxy
Falling Skies
Firefly
FLCL
Flight of the Conchords
Freaks and Geeks
Frisky Dingo
Fullmetal Alchemist
Futurama
Game of Thrones
Ghost in the Shell
Gilmore Girls
Gravity Falls
Halt and Catch Fire
Hannibal
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
Hello Ladies
Heroes
Home Movies
House
House of Cards
Human Target
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Jericho
John Safran's Race Relations
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
Justified
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Life
Lost
Lost Girl
Luther
Misfits
Modern Family
Monster
Nathan For You
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Orphan Black
Paranoia Agent
Parks and Recreation
Party Down
Penny Dreadful
Prison Break
Rectify
Regular Show
Review
Revolution
Rick and Morty
Samurai Champloo
Scrapped Princess
Serial Experiments Lain
Sherlock
Smash
South Park
Space Dandy
SpongeBob SquarePants
Star Wars - The Clone Wars
Stella
Suits
Sym-Bionic Titan
Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Terriers
The 100
The Batman
The Boondocks
The Bridge
The Colbert Report
The IT Crowd
The Killing
The Mighty Boosh
The Newsroom
The Sopranos
The Spectacular Spider-Man
The Vampire Diaries
The Venture Bros
The Walking Dead
The Wire
Trigun
Tron Uprising
True Detective
Utopia
Veronica Mars
Wolverine and the X-Men
Wonder Showzen
X-Men Evolution
Young Justice
You're Whole

Brain, 2% remaining.

Windam

Scaley member
I think crunches/sit ups aren't necessary if you just want abs. They kind of take care of themselves.

I used to 100 sit ups in a pattern with 50 leg raises. Kind of got a muscle gut so I quit. They don't look any different, just not as thick.

Pushups, pull ups and just about anything that requires you to really work the torso will take care of it.

I also want some kind of definition on my stick arms, and to be fit. Abs can come themselves. I unfortunately don't have a pull-up bar. All I got are two 15lb (shut up I'm skinny and want to be toned, not jacked) dumbbells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom