• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
I wanna paste this on my wall but then I remember whose birthday card I drew this image for ;__;

gYbxf7S.jpg

zeemumu

Hmm, that newly refilled bank account feeling makes it really tempting to reactivate my WoW account, but that'd be $15 dollars for the subscription and like $30 to catch up because I stopped playing regularly after WotLK.

Windam

Scaley member
Hmm, that newly refilled bank account feeling makes it really tempting to reactivate my WoW account, but that'd be $15 dollars for the subscription and like $30 to catch up because I stopped playing regularly after WotLK.

Do eet and join me on the Horde side on Illidan.

zeemumu

Do eet and join me on the Horde side on Illidan.

a55fc3dc0aba96fc02351bf944c4579c.jpg

Eh, what the hell. I could do it for a month and quit, and my birthday is in a few weeks so I'll probably get more money from relatives to cover the difference.

I will hate myself for this decision later. (Don't get fat again, Zeemumu).

They messed up my paycheck so I'm not getting paid this week

Money, why do you keep avoiding me??

They should at least give you a briefcase full of money.

Eh, what the hell. I could do it for a month and quit, and my birthday is in a few weeks so I'll probably get more money from relatives to cover the difference.

I never eat while playing anything. #2messy

Windam

Scaley member
a55fc3dc0aba96fc02351bf944c4579c.jpg

My sub isn't active.

zeemumu

I never eat while playing anything. #2messy

Not eating is not the problem. If I play this all day I'll stop working out, or moving in general. This time I'll have to work to keep myself from getting lazy and to maintain a social life.

Hopefully I'll get bored before the first month ends and cancel my subscription.

Turin

Banned
It's "If Bebop was a comedy".

It shall be done.

I still kind of wish he'd get to his semi-serious stuff but whatevs.

Not eating is not the problem. If I play this all day I'll stop working out, or moving in general. This time I'll have to work to keep myself from getting lazy and to maintain a social life.

Hopefully I'll get bored before the first month ends and cancel my subscription.

You run much? Once you get into a groove you're body will thank you. And you get some wiggle room for it.

Haha, true.

I remember the dark days of my WoW addiction. Now I can't stand to even look at it.

I can't comprehend the enjoyment of that game. I need my games to have an ending.

I can't even read the word "sub" without having filthy thoughts.

I think I need an intervention.

It makes me think of Yvonne doing things to me

Apparently NSFW

Apparently NSFW

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It shall be done.

I still kind of wish he'd get to his semi-serious stuff but whatevs.

Terror in Tokyo is pretty good so far actually,

Also, I love that sexiness, but too much sexiness.

I used to love running (not athletically or for fitness, just running to get to places) now I can't even get 100 meters without shooting pains in my side.

TrueGrime

A friend snuck spam into the survival portion of our survival training. When you're starving and eating wildlife cold spam is like a cut of the most delicious steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom