• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did this happen?!

A few months ago. We were Skyping and I asked what it was like to be banned and what appeared on your screen, and so he told me he would ban me for five minutes just so I could see.

When you are banned, instead of the normal GAF page, you see a box with a short ban reason and "when the ban will be lifted".

Mine said "Never". I freaked out and he laughed.

Windam

Scaley member
I've been banned twice. Once when my own goddamn mother requested it against me (lasted 5 mins), and when I requested a 1-week ban to sort some shit out.

What'd backslashbunny do to get banned? Don't tell me it was actually a 14 year old boy pretending to be a Asian woman in her 20's.

It was something to do with derails in the Wang Dong thread. It was not permanent.

A few months ago. We were Skyping and I asked what it was like to be banned and what appeared on your screen, and so he told me he would ban me for five minutes just so I could see.

When you are banned, instead of the normal GAF page, you see a box with a short ban reason and "when the ban will be lifted".

Mine said "Never". I freaked out and he laughed.

A couple of times I've banned people to make people in a thread freak out then lifted it ten minutes later.

That screen is indeed hilarious.

Remember that time I had to get you un-permed.

Windam

Scaley member
Meanwhile...

iGHlZyaa1gDTM.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Some people don't like being rubbed the wrong way, I hate being rubbed at all.

Windam

Scaley member
Some people don't like being rubbed the wrong way, I hate being rubbed at all.

Try rubbing yourself. It can feel pretty good and relaxing.

Especially when you rub your temples/eyelids after an entire day spent staring at a computer screen because you have no life.

Windam

Scaley member
Goodnight, poop-a-doops.

I'm gonna go continue reading The Book Thief.

Because the best thing to do after staring at a PC monitor for like 13 hours, minus 2 hours washroom, eating, spacing out, etc. breaks, 11 hours is reading a book instead of going to bed.

PirateKing

TLOU music is really fun to play. What other slower paced music do you guys know? I'm taking a break from faster paced riffs.

zeemumu

Dark Lord of FakeGAF? Nay! Dark Lord of North America!

Horde side, right? PM me your Battletag.

My characters name on your server is Gaften

He's named after my Dark Souls main.

I've been banned twice. The first was for a month, the second was for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom