• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
TLOU music is really fun to play. What other slower paced music do you guys know? I'm taking a break from faster paced riffs.
I want to learn this one badly. (Aphex Twin - Avril 14th)

I really love this one too. (NIN - Adrift and at Peace)

This was just off the top of my head though, if you want some more ambient stuff I could go on for a long while.

Okay this one isn't that slow paced but it's excellent. Loscil - Diable Marin
Remember that time I had to get you un-permed.
hehheh..heh

cg8VvQD.png

#cacklin'

PirateKing

It's close, a bit too fast and it's missing the higher notes on the earlier section but pretty good otherwise.

13 Ghosts II is absolutely gorgeous to me too.

Fairly easy to play actually.
I just realised Aphex Twin - Avril 14th was featured in the movie "Her". That was one of my favorite movies last year. I'll give it a try tonight.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
tumblr_n4k1nfb4mb1ql3m39o1_1280.jpg

This is the fucking cutest.
tumblr_n4k1nfb4mb1ql3m39o3_1280.jpg

frreal

I'm not a cat person, but that's a gorgeous kitty. So cute I'd almost bring it home.

Almost.

Side note: HEY PAPANGUS, remember that those who want to join the WhatsApp group need to PM their deets so I can add them to the list. Today I may be posting swole pics from the gym.
Huehuehue.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
fuck. i kinda want to try this.

especially after cooking a 2 lb flank steak. just grab it and bite away. so carnivorous. omg. i hope trab pu kcip doesn't read this..

savages

You've never eaten steak with your hands? What!
But like what about the bits you cant cut away from the bone? You gonna leave that there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom