• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
idk if fapping ever helped a headache for me
It really doesn't. :(

Laughed because of the new tag

Wahh thank you :)!! I'm glad you noticed the piano as well actually! That was an old voice coach of mine! He got his degree in jazz piano, and he's probably one of the best pianists I've ever heard. One day I said I wanted to sing New York State of Mind by Billy Joel in a certain key but I couldn't find the sheet music for it, and after a couple seconds he just started playing it flawlessly in that key!! My face turned super white cause I was so spooked by his talent LOL!

Yeah, it was really apparent to me that it isn't Elton John playing the piano after comparing your video with one with Elton John playing live. Really talented teacher though, love his take on it. :)

you'll look back at this and think "wow, and I thought 10K views was a lot!"

congrats, dude!
Aww thanks so much man!!! <3 I hope you're right! :3

Yeah, it was really apparent to me that it isn't Elton John playing the piano after comparing your video with one with Elton John playing live. Really talented teacher though, love his take on it. :)

Haha!! Aww thank you mister!! i was really happy with how he did it! i had no idea how he was tackling it until we started filming <3!

Kater

Banned
Sure you don't, sis.
image.php

Let's talk more about BB's amazing voice. :D

Haha!! Aww thank you mister!! i was really happy with how he did it! i had no idea how he was tackling it until we started filming <3!

No problem. :D <3
And kudos to the piano piano playing teacher of yours. :)

zeemumu

I remember trying to get into watching Sleepy Hollow. It had me at first, but lost me after the headless horseman raided a gun store and took a backseat to several other mythical creatures and it became just another X-Files/SCP/Warehouse 13 show. I might give Gotham a shot when it starts up, though.

Right now, the only shows that I'm caught up on and watching regularly are Once Upon a Time (don't judge me), Doctor Who, and The Walking Dead.

Right now, the only shows that I'm caught up on and watching regularly are Once Upon a Time (don't judge me), Doctor Who, and The Walking Dead.

I enjoyed that for the first season. But the second season really went down the shitter. The whole secret society bullshit or whatever. What the fuck? Haven't watched it since.

zeemumu

I enjoyed that for the first season. But the second season really went down the shitter. The whole secret society bullshit or whatever. What the fuck? Haven't watched it since.

I don't know how to explain that without giving spoilers, but it's not what you think it is. The seasons after 2 are superior.

I did watch the Cesare and Lucrezia scene though :eyes:

Is that show any good?

I don't know how to explain that without giving spoilers, but it's not what you think it is. The seasons after 2 are superior.

Hmmmmmmt. Maybe I'll get back into after I clear up the rest of my TV backlog.

Is that show any good?

It's a good period drama. And it's only three seasons, so it doesn't overstay its welcome. Although, I would have killed for a fourth.

One of its promos also introduced me to this song and artist. So you should definitely watch it.

Susanne Sundfør - Black Widow

zeemumu

It puts Jaime and Cersei to shame tbh

Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, honestly. Just sounds...unsettling.

Also, I forgot another reason to watch it.

It seriously has one of the greatest openings and main themes of any TV show. Never gets old. Only the Game of Thrones' opening and theme come close.

[edit]: Okay, I lied. And the Midsomer Murders theme. Dat theremin.

I like The Walking Dead intro. Game of Thrones has an amazing intro as well.

Chuckie

Sasha Grey is seriously beautiful, but she just doesn't get my penis erect.

I hate her scenes man, the whole degrading, slapped about crap is such a turn off.

I once saw her in a scene with the tables turned so to say. But that didn't do it for me either...because what she did to the guy looked extremely painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom