• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

When I first joined, my friend convinced me to be an undead priest so that he'd have a healer for instances in the future. I ended up sticking with it and it became my main. You never realize how annoying people can be until you become a healer. I also have a Blood Elf warlock and a Tauren DK. The one on Windam's server is an undead monk, but that is subject to change because I just wanted to make sure that I would know how the class plays when I autolevel because I'll be autoleveling a monk and because it would be easier to level since I'm already familiar with the undead starter area.

I played from 8th grade through half of high school. That was a mistake. Missed out on a lot of stuff in high school because all I cared about was WoW. I guess I'm fortunate that college connections can last just as long if not longer than high school connections.

Just finished the walking dead season 2 game though. Jeez, that ending. Now I just feel terrible.

Acid08

Banned
When I played WoW I was all about enhancement shamans. Leveling up to 85 with one of my friends is still one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had, it's so much better going through it with someone you know. I found all the end game stuff hella boring and stopped playing shortly after reaching the cap.

Turin

Banned
This is for a children's book......

grin_by_moppaa-d7wq1lq.jpg

http://moppaa.deviantart.com/art/Grin-478226078

Did you play the new episode of The Walking Dead too?

Feel better dude

No. Completely random. o_O

Time to listen to a sad song and cry.

That's what I do.

I laid down for a while. Seemed to do the trick. It would have been soothing if it was raining though.

F is for friends who do stuff together.
U is for you and me.
N is for anywhere and anytime at all.
Down here in the deep blue sea!

:)

F is for Fire, that burns down the whole town.
U is for Uranium...BOMBS
N is for No survivors, when you-!

=D

It technically doesn't make sense but I think you get the idea.

Was that offensive somehow?

Well there's a difference between rape and dom / sub stuff.

You're essentially saying that rape is hot. Which is kind of offensive, yeah. And I'm not just talking about gender specific rape.

But what do I know, I'm probably just being too overly sensitive like most girls.

Turin

Banned

You're essentially saying that rape is hot. Which is kind of offensive, yeah. And I'm not just talking about gender specific rape.

But what do I know, I'm probably just being too overly sensitive like most girls.

Hmmm, I get what your saying but I didn't see the problem when it's being directed towards myself.

Perhaps I could have used a word less insensitive to actual victims.....

Acid08

Banned

I feel the same day you do. Would prefer that word not be used like that. Same when people use it as a substitute for the word "owned" and stuff.

Turin

Banned
Well, this could have been interesting if more people were awake.....

I'll be more mindful next time I decide to express something like that.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah, don't use the word "rape" all nonchalant like. It's gross.
My mom didn't have me until 29.

My mommy was 31 when I was born, I believe. o_o.

My mom was married when she was 20, had my sister at 25, then me at ... 30 or 31. LOL

I was three days late. I was due on July 1st.

And I weighed a little over eight pounds.

Incidentally, that was the first and last time I was ever near a vagina.
I don't know any of this stuff, I never thought to ask. I was born on 1st February in Lancaster General 31 years ago, that's good enough for me!

Chuckie

Everything about Taylor Swift seems to be totally cringe worthy. Her dancing her god awful lyrics, her video clips.

This ginger guy isn't even the first cringe worthy guy in her clips... she has a video with some really annoying guy in a bear suit or some shit like that.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I like her bright red lipstick. All the cool girls wear bright red lipstick.

oiz0YMP.jpg

Just 15 minutes ago I was at the cafeteria and there was this slim, very pale redhead with a cute green sundress and bright red lips playing with the manager's tot.

tr0ZBs2.gif

I almost melted right there.

I'm not a huge fan of red lipstick, but it absolutely slays me on pale girls.

NinjaBoiX

Just 15 minutes ago I was at the cafeteria and there was this slim, very pale redhead with a cute green sundress and bright red lips playing with the manager's tot.

I almost melted right there.
Oh Hayley, will you bear my children? Thanks.

41zebaE.jpg

This is maybe the most appealing picture of her ever, such maternal feels.

(There really is a pic/gif of her for every eventuality. Just Google "Hayley Williams pie eating contest" or pretty much anything and you're almost certain to get a hit, she's just that photogenic I guess. It's not that I'm a weirdo stalker with a 1tb file of categorised folders, for reals.)

Oh.

Diss.

I like the song quite a bit, but I thought that part was unnecessarily cheesy.

You can come for Taylor's dancing and her videos as both are generally awkward and terrible.

But you can't come for her lyricism if you spend any amount of time properly listening to one of her albums. Judging an artist's body of work on singles alone isn't fair. Although, I can certainly understand why people do as those are the songs that get the most visibility.

I used to despise Taylor Swift too.

[edit]: Also, can a Riff Raff stan not call something else cringe worthy. Sit down, WorldStar, you're drunk.

He didn't lie about Shake It Off tho.

MutFox

Banned
Did some highway motorbiking yesterday...
Felt weird going so fast with the road right under my feet.

Also, I almost hit a bat with my face.
If I was 1 metre ahead, I would have had it stuck in my visor... :|

Kater

Banned
Did some highway motorbiking yesterday...
Felt weird going so fast with the road right under my feet.

Also, I almost hit a bat with my face.
If I was 1 metre ahead, I would have had it stuck in my visor... :|
Sounds intense.

Friend of mine almost killed a cat once that was crossing the street when driving around. :(

Related:

The worst thing about driving with someone else on a motorbike is when you get an errection but can't do anything but slightly move back on the seat so that the driver doesn't notice. I almost fell of the bike because of that once.
rider-and-passenger.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I went to the supermarket near my flat because I ran out of paper for the fax machine. I returned with a pocket mirror and a jar of body moisturiser.

This is the life I live now. Take me with you now, God, I'm ready.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The most surprising thing in that sentence was that you have and presumably use a fax machine.

lolquoi

It's not my fault if my clients live in the stone age. Fucking cave dwellers.

It's actually a beastly Brother laser printer with fax. I'd rather die than purchase a stand alone fax machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom