• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Ugg™ to the realest rn.

"I'm used to fax machines, so let me ignore all the infinitely more convenient technology available now." FUCK YOU.

Even better: some times they'll send me a WhatsApp message to inform me that they are about to send a fax to my number so I turn the machine on.

Here you are, using your smartphone to relay a message through the internets so you can send me a five page document via fax. There are days when I think my life takes place in an absurdist comedy.

And I know I'm not alone in this suffering.

MutFox

Banned
Sounds intense.

Friend of mine almost killed a cat once that was crossing the street when driving around. :(

Related:

The worst thing about driving with someone else on a motorbike is when you get an errection but can't do anything but slightly move back on the seat so that the driver doesn't notice. I almost fell of the bike because of that once.
rider-and-passenger.jpg

Hahaha,

Yeah, it was the 1st time on the highway on a motorbike.
We went on the old highway at first, since it's not as used,
but it's not well lit, so I guess it was a safe place for a bat. :|
(Was at night)

Still, I relaxed more once I got more comfortable.
I'm not gonna be going on the highway too often, I want the bike more for relaxing rides.
Got some nice roads with cliffs on one side and the ocean on the other.

Kater

Banned
moto_CastelloDiCalatabianoENebrodi.jpg

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Looking for adventure
In whatever comes our way

What an experience to drive across some mountain road under a clear sky.

Hahaha,

Yeah, it was the 1st time on the highway on a motorbike.
We went on the old highway at first, since it's not as used,
but it's not well lit, so I guess it was a safe place for a bat. :|
(Was at night)

Still, I relaxed more once I got more comfortable.
I'm not gonna be going on the highway too often, I want the bike more for relaxing rides.
Got some nice roads with cliffs on one side and the ocean on the other.
Yeah, driving at night is not really relaxing, too many trucks on the road (at least where I live).

Kater

Banned
Jerome is a real Sex track, in that you can play it while being intimate with someone else.

Apropos, Lana Del Rey's tracks (Born to Die, etc) are another good choice for some lovemaking music.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I may have posted this one before, but I'm utterly obsessed with Jon Hopkins's Collider. Totes bringing this one to the pool party this weekend. So slow, yet so intense. If I did drugs I would probably drown in E before hitting play. Pure, undiluted trance.

NinjaBoiX

I went to the supermarket near my flat because I ran out of paper for the fax machine. I returned with a pocket mirror and a jar of body moisturiser.

The most surprising thing in that sentence was that you have and presumably use a fax machine.

lolquoi

It's not my fault if my clients live in the stone age. Fucking cave dwellers.

It's actually a beastly Brother laser printer with fax. I'd rather die than purchase a stand alone fax machine.
I'd definitely rather buy a fax machine than a pocket mirror and a jar of body moisturiser.

Fax machines are unisex.

It's one of my favourite cover songs that you made, so it's well deserved. I also love the Elton John cover that you made before. :) <3
Aww really?! It's funny because I almost didn't post this video cause I thought the recording turned out really bad LOLL!! <333

Oooh you mean the Lion King song?? I should do a full version of that one of these days :3 I love Elton John!!

Only the beginning Stephen!

*high-five*
Ahhhh thanks Daniel!! <3
tumblr_inline_mn2y4qeL6e1qec7jk.gif

I'm laffin' because I knew it would be the fucking Let It Go cover.
LOLLLL I know I know!! Of course it is. But still :')

The other video I have that's close to 10,000 is my old-ass cover of For Good from Wicked. Apparently people like my Idina Menzel covers o____O

Good for you man! You do have a great voice too, very impressive. But fuck that fucking song to Dicksville and back. It needed to die in a fire about a week after Frozen came out.

:D
LOLLL I KNOWWWW!!! ;__; It's so overdone. But it was requested by some friends :3

Also wahhh thank you so much for the compliments, y'all... <3 :')!

Oooh, look at this fucking superstar :D
Great voice man :)

Awww thank you so much!! :') So flustered right meow..

zeemumu

I got bored and was browsing through one of my friends' tumblr pages and saw that she was having a hard time, so I left her a supportive anonymous ask message. I'm glad that the message made her feel better even if she'll probably never know that it was me that sent it. But I'm not letting any of them go into depression. Depression isn't fun.

Aside from that, I made chicken and shrimp fajitas! And the LA County fair is starting so all of that food.

Kater

Banned
Aww really?! It's funny because I almost didn't post this video cause I thought the recording turned out really bad LOLL!! <333

Oooh you mean the Lion King song?? I should do a full version of that one of these days :3 I love Elton John!
Nah, it turned out really good. :)

Yeah, the Can You Feel The Love Tonight" cover. Simply magical. <3
The piano play is good too, who played that?

Nah, it turned out really good. :)

Yeah, the Can You Feel The Love Tonight" cover. Simply magical. <3
The piano play is good too, who played that?

Wahh thank you :)!! I'm glad you noticed the piano as well actually! That was an old voice coach of mine! He got his degree in jazz piano, and he's probably one of the best pianists I've ever heard. One day I said I wanted to sing New York State of Mind by Billy Joel in a certain key but I couldn't find the sheet music for it, and after a couple seconds he just started playing it flawlessly in that key!! My face turned super white cause I was so spooked by his talent LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom