• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Go on.....

iDITGKDh359X1.gif
Haha, Turin is such a deviant.
She squeezed and bit his dick and balls... like really hard. I thought the ball was gonna pop so I quickly turned it off.
Teeth and genitals are not friends. I love a bit of biting elsewhere during sex, but I'll never understand why some girls think, "I bet he'll love it if I nibble the tip."

Really, really no.

Chuckie

Haha, Turin is such a deviant.

Teeth and genitals are not friends. I love a bit of biting elsewhere during sex, but I'll never understand why some girls think, "I bet he'll love it if I nibble the tip."

Really, really no.

I agree. And this wasn't even nibbling mate. It was biting hard *shivers

Chuck rose from the grave on Skype. I asked him about Rendle.

[2:57:45 AM] Chuck: im so drunk
[2:58:12 AM] Jake: You're alive?!
[2:58:23 AM] Chuck: i ammm
[2:58:51 AM] Chuck: the lack of my rendle has been hurting
[2:59:10 AM] Jake: Yeah about that... WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?
[2:59:36 AM] Chuck: ive known him to be the type to disappear for months on end
[2:59:43 AM] Chuck: he always comes back. but when
[2:59:47 AM] Jake: :negman:

:negman:

zeemumu

Jumping through FakeGAF and Real PIc January posts of the past. It's like time traveling to the same point in time every single time. Nothing has changed.

Jumping through FakeGAF and Real PIc January posts of the past. It's like time traveling to the same point in time every single time. Nothing has changed.

I dunno. RPJ was significantly more hydrated I think. Stephen and I are the ones who pushed the threads in this direction. #ourimpact

I've been fake obsessively following this girl for quite a while now and I'm not sure whether I will (or even could) fake it again with someone else.

What is my life now.

Time to fake mend your fake broken heart.

Kater

Banned
I've been fake obsessively following this girl for quite a while now and I'm not sure whether I will (or even could) fake it again with someone else.

What is my life now.

What is "fake obsessively following" supposed to mean (never heard that phrase)?

I almost cried while watching that video. Other peoples emotion can get too me sometimes. :(

If you want a more upbeat personality, try out Dodger's daily vlogs at the DexBonus Channel..

Here's some of her Coffee Time show in gif format:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Do I want to know?

Also, I feel like ranting in the short man thread, but people can be so fucking spiteful I think it's just not worth it.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
This girl I met in Tahoe moved to los angeles and now wants me to “come over” this weekend…

I want to but ugh… LA.
Ugh, I remember that one. I wish I didn't. First time experiences tend to be poor, but that one is soul scarring :(

That said, butt stories lend themselves to awkwardness. I'm not sure if I should share my own, heteronormative one...
fecal matter was not involved.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=102578090&postcount=11158

Unless you meant the gay sex Hunger Games fanfic that Em wrote about Stephen and me, in which case I'm not sure where it is.
Mmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom