• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUqlOKi.png

It would most certainly be King's Landing.

ESG is pleased

tumblr_mn09bpgql51sr4x8jwf.gif

izzat slendy

i luv slendy

nuuuuu, im shy :x yepyep, i work in the city. collins st, near southern cross station :>

krispy kreme is walking distance :>

PirateKing

izzat slendy

i luv slendy

nuuuuu, im shy :x yepyep, i work in the city. collins st, near southern cross station :>

krispy kreme is walking distance :>

Alright, I'm going to city tomorrow so I might hop around the corner. Inbox me the exact address. What time do you work btw?

Alright, I'm going to city tomorrow so I might hop around the corner. Inbox me the exact address. What time do you work btw?

i dont have set hours. im salaried, so i donno

but this week's pretty bad, cuz finalising annual performance review. was still at work until 9.42 on thursday last week, but yesterday was much better. finished up at 6.50 ish

donno about today :<

butbutbut dont be taking troubles for meeee ;___; im very shy in real and has massive difficulty not running away when anxious.

:x

Kater

Banned

but this week's pretty bad, cuz finalising annual performance review. was still at work until 9.42 on thursday last week, but yesterday was much better. finished up at 6.50 ish

butbutbut dont be taking troubles for meeee ;___; im very shy in real and has massive difficulty not running away when anxious.

tumblr_m7327pqwUd1rafdwyo2_500.gif

PirateKing

Lol nah it's fine. I'm gonna visit my friend if she's not really busy tomorrow at Southern Cross so I'll come say hi on the way. I need to stay until 6pm tomorrow in the city to buy something.

zeemumu

We're all playing the n64 one but my friends are babies and I have a handicap.

I haven't played the N64 one in years even though I own it.

I really need to get back into drawing. I used to do a lot of doodling and sketching in my spare time, mostly Sonic fanart and pictures of various types of wyverns and European dragons. I want to be on the level of convention artist gallery pieces eventually, but I'm still a ways off. Never got the hang of comic book shading.

Speaking of comic books, does anyone have any good books/graphic novel recommendations? Been thinking of looking into Knightfall for comics but I haven't found an actual book to read since I finished reading World War Z.

;__;

dragggiiii why are you so far away ;____;

You should all come visit me so we can all go to Disneyland. An awesome FakeGAF Disneyland adventure.

I like how you have that label and I don't, despite us liking a lot of the same stuff.

Though you like Roman Reigns. Why would you do that. He's so dull. Basically, my avatar is the face I pulled when I saw that.
Still hope he gets well soon though

It dates back to the first thread. Lissar found my dislike of FF6...distasteful.

Eh, I don't really meet new people that often, and even if I did I am...not the best at it. Bad at talking to people I don't know.

Also, I'm probably not in the best mindset right now anyway, I can't imagine things going too well if anything did get off the ground.

God I am in such a fucking foul mood.

Cyst on my leg, brother is frustrating, headache, plus it's way too fucking cold and my parents haven't turned the heat on for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom