• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Sheldon went from being a kind of naive sheltered nerd with social anxiety into being a completely unrelatable alien with no concept of what a human is.

The show went massively downhill after they ran out ideas in season 1
I still enjoyed the interaction of his mother in the show and Sheldon. I haven't watched the show for a year or so now and before that I only watched maybe every third Episode so it could be that I missed a lot of the bad stuff.

I ended up trying The IT Crowd after being suggested it for years.

Couldn't make it through an episode it made me cringe.

THANK YOU!

Forced humor, bad laugh track and horrible acting. Also, being an IT guy, the throwing around of random buzzwords to "sound like IT" was annoying as well.

Ok first things first:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!

Right now moving on, IT Crowd is easily the worst of Graham Linehan's sitcoms. Father Ted > Black Books >>>> IT Crowd. Best part is Chris Morris because Chris Morris, but he bails out
literally
after one series. Man I love Chris Morris. Brass Eye is unbeatable.

Also uuuuggggggh Big Bang Theory

Davedough

Whoa Dave you're alive and here. Good to see you. And yeah I've honestly enjoyed Big Bang Theory more in the past.

I started an episode of Orange is the New Black. Got about 10 minutes into it as I don't want to watch that type of show right now. Boobs though.

So I went with The Mind of a Chef which has been really enjoyable so far.

I can't get into Big Bang Theory, to be honest either. Orange is the New Black had my attention for a while but I'm finding it hard to get through Season 2. I'm about half way. And yes, there are a lot of boobs... and scissoring. Sad thing is not all of them look good.

sm0VJ8B.gif

XS5LK.gif

Ok first things first:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!

RNHHHHHHHHHHHH! <-- doesn't have the same ring to it, but I often think about replying to your Facebook posts about concerts and such, but I don't feel like educating you on good music. =P

IT Crowd is great. Has good jokes.

DAVE I WANTED YOU BACK BUT NOT LIKE THIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS

I've been spending WAY too much time (kinda ashamed) on Reddit. I got lost. I finally waded my way back here because Hawkian and Guild Wars 2, but WHOA, WTF is FakeGAF?

zeemumu

This is not new to me. People can't even leave their cats out overnight, because that means certain death.

I heard one being attacked years ago. Turns out it was the neighbors cat and it was killed by coyotes right outside my window.

We get coyotes, skunks, raccoons, and possums here. Then there's that black cat that tries to steal my dog's food and abandoned her kittens in my neighbor's backyard.

AcridMeat

Banned
I can't get into Big Bang Theory, to be honest either. Orange is the New Black had my attention for a while but I'm finding it hard to get through Season 2. I'm about half way. And yes, there are a lot of boobs... and scissoring. Sad thing is not all of them look good.
Don't mean to say I watch Big Bang Theory regularly, just that based on the IT Crowd first episode I've seen funnier stuff on it.

I'll check out a later episode another time.

Kater

Banned
If you are born and by that time your parents are not married by the time you got born you are a bastard, as far as I know.
That means that I am a legitimate bastard.

Daniel Snow, awww yiss

If you are born and by that time your parents are not married by the time you got born you are a bastard, as far as I know.
That means that I am a legitimate bastard.

Daniel Snow, awww yiss

But you wouldn't be a Snow, you're not from the kingdom of the north.

You're from Spain right? Well, Spain is being used next season as Dorne, so you'd be a Sand instead.

Kater

Banned
But you wouldn't be a Snow, you're not from the kingdom of the north.

You're from Spain right? Well, Spain is being used next season as Dorne, so you'd be a Sand instead.
I'm from Austria. Hm, don't even know what that would be in Westeros, which region. Somewhere in the middle. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to geography.

Edit:

If this map is accurate then Austria would be somewhere around the Dornish Marches. That would make me Daniel Sand than. Good enough

I'm from Austria. Hm, don't even know what that would be in Westeros, which region. Somewhere in the middle. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to geography.

Maybe Flowers? Austria sounds Flowers-ly-like to me

And Transhuman, yes, Macadamia and ice cream are faaaaaaaabulous <3

So warm out there today here. 23C and no clouds at all

Edit:

If this map is accurate then Austria would be somewhere around the Dornish Marches. That would make me Daniel Sand than. Good enough

North = Snow
Dorne = Sand
Highgarden and the Reach = Flowers
Stormlands = Storm
Riverlands = Rivers
King's Landing = Waters
The Vale = Stone
Iron Islands = Pyke
Westerlands = Hill

Kater

Banned
North = Snow
Dorne = Sand
Highgarden and the Reach = Flowers
Stormlands = Storm
Riverlands = Rivers
King's Landing = Waters
The Vale = Stone
Iron Islands = Pyke
Westerlands = Hill
Austria is probably somewhere between The Reach and the Dornish Marches but the country's culture is a lot closer to what it is like in The Reach.
The Dornish Marches would be Spain, Croatia, Italy and so on. (I looked up a map of Europe to compare the two but I don't know if my comparison is accurate)

Austria is probably somewhere between The Reach and the Dornish Marches but the country's culture is a lot closer to what it is like in The Reach.
The Dornish Marches would be Spain, Croatia, Italy and so on. (I looked up a map of Europe to compare the two but I don't know if my comparison is accurate)

You'd probably be a Flowers. Assuming that France is also in the Reach and Spain is in Dorne, that makes the Ukraine and those other nations around it in the Stormlands and King's Landing. The Baltics would be the Vale, and the UK would be the Iron Isles. That makes Scandanavia the north. Germany would be the Westerlands. Poland would be the Riverlands.

Greece, Italy, and the rest of the Mediterranean region would be Dorne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom