• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Vodka is awful, rum is awesome. I will also accept whiskey.

Might check this place out. Could do with losing weight and fuck running.

Grey Goose is the shit. Don't knock it.

Behold the Peartini:
Code:
GREY GOOSE® La Poire 2 Parts
Vanilla Liqueur (pref. Cuarenta y Tres/Licor 43) 1 Part
Fresh Pressed Lemon Juice 1 Part
Sugar Syrup ¾ Part
Pear Slice Garnish

I like to add a tea spoon of pear puree for extra pearness. It's a massive hit at nights, specially among the ladyfolk.

Edit: Don't get too worried, Em. I friend of mine had ovarian cysts and they are incredibly common and easy to manage in most cases. She kept them under control just by taking the pill. Easy peasy.

Seriously, thanks guys.

I'm kind of scared, to be honest, because I've probably had them for a long time but just never got them checked out.

My roommate in college freshman year (she transferred thankfully, but god, was she a terrible roommate) had them and one of them burst in the middle of the night. She had gone home for the weekend so I wasn't there when it happened but just thinking about it freaks me out.

I'd be scaaaaaaaaared like whoa too :x

But hope everything will be fine! Positive vibes FTW o/

<333

PirateKing

Seriously, thanks guys.

I'm kind of scared, to be honest, because I've probably had them for a long time but just never got them checked out.

My roommate in college freshman year (she transferred thankfully, but god, was she a terrible roommate) had them and one of them burst in the middle of the night. She had gone home for the weekend so I wasn't there when it happened but just thinking about it freaks me out.

More info pls. I probably missed a few pages to read.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Continuing the alcohol discussion and to cheer Em up, this could be any of my weekends*.

yBI3Bcl.jpg

if I had somebody waiting at home, giving a fig about me.

Continuing the alcohol discussion and to cheer Em up, this could be any of my weekends*.
if I had somebody waiting at home, giving a fig about me.

Well, at least your texts don't have you saying "RAWRRRRRRRR" in response to everything. I should try to stop that.

EN GUARDE FOOLISH LITTLE JOSHLING!

I finally understand your name! It's you contemplating stabbing me.

"Should I? Yes..NO,no,NO......Yes!"

zeemumu

What if it's the same people who leaked JLaws nudes? Will you kill them or kiss them?

I wish something from the haunted mansion reboot would leak.

zeemumu

Dude sitting next to me on the rollercoaster kept yanking his friends hair who was sitting in front of me. I better not get blamed for that.

zeemumu

Bored and felt like playing a old game.

Seiken Densetsu 3 it is.

Jumping back into my collection of old games is always a strange feeling. I had some weird taste in games when I was younger, playing stuff like Rascal and Tomba while everyone else was into Mario and Legend of Zelda at the time. I was late to the Nintendo 64 party, but once I started it was Nintendo all the time.

Well, at least your texts don't have you saying "RAWRRRRRRRR" in response to everything. I should try to stop that.

I finally understand your name! It's you contemplating stabbing me.

"Should I? Yes..NO,no,NO......Yes!"

RAAAAWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Beef-Sensei so nice also! *adds name to backstabby potential victims*

AND YAY ON ROARING ON THAT CYST GIF

RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR

Chuckie

My cat shit on the floor the other day

I stepped in it

My cats never shit on the floor. They do leave puked out furballs and I regularly step in those.

For the uninitiated... a furball (when you have long haired cats) is not some cute ball of cat hair but a thing that looks like a fucking piece of long shit but made of hair...often accompanied with some vomit or stomach fluids.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So... after a soul crushing, dateless week and a couple of rejections, I may have something going with a 25yo for this Saturday ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

NQ1gsjx.gif

So... after a soul crushing, dateless week and a couple of rejections, I may have something going with a 25yo for this Saturday ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

goooooooooood luck papa! :D

hope it will go faaaaaaaaaaabulously \o/

robotninja, your CAPITALIZED poem is superb ;__; i clap after i read it o7

^ That is a lonnnng time

I saw a band cover My Name Is Jonas from The Blue Album a few months ago.

The crowd seemed mostly <20.

No-one except me, my friends and a few others reacted.

I was very sad :C

Even more ridiculous, I was only 2 and a half when Blue came out, I got into Weezer like 6 or 7 years ago. To be into rad emo like the band that were playing and not know Weezer is just wrong :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom