• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

They're done and taste better than last time.

vBzg2rYh.jpg

Because this is only a recent development and as of last night there are new tag team champions who wear black and yellow facepaint and latex full body suits who were searching for the cosmic key

Bumble bee gimp men? Traveling through space with tag team belts looking for a cosmic key? This sounds like the greatest tv show ever.

Bumble bee gimp men? Traveling through space with tag team belts looking for a cosmic key? This sounds like the greatest tv show ever.

fByoAI8.gif

To be honest, a lot of it's pretty shit (ie. anything with the Bella twins or CENAWINSLOL), but stuff like that is entertaining enough for me to not give a shit.

Also Dean Ambrose. Motherfucking Dean Ambrose is the best.

Just look at this motherfucker:

ugw0eFG.gif

My neighborhood has had an increase in coyotes murdering small dogs lately.

This is not new to me. People can't even leave their cats out overnight, because that means certain death.

I heard one being attacked years ago. Turns out it was the neighbors cat and it was killed by coyotes right outside my window.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
This is not new to me. People can't even leave their cats out overnight, because that means certain death.

I heard one being attacked years ago. Turns out it was the neighbors cat and it was killed by coyotes right outside my window.

My neighborhood has had an increase in coyotes murdering small dogs lately.

What the hell.

The most dangerous thing that I know anywhere near me is the red fox that sometimes gets into my parent's town, and the little guy is so docile it eats and drinks from the plates people leave for him.

What the hell.

The most dangerous thing that I know anywhere near me is the red fox that sometimes gets into my parent's town, and the little guy is so docile it eats and drinks from the plates people leave for him.

We have a rabid fox problem around here. A girl I know was actually attacked by one, but she managed to whack it with a croquet mallet and it went scurrying off.

Davedough

I ended up trying The IT Crowd after being suggested it for years.

Couldn't make it through an episode it made me cringe.

THANK YOU!

Forced humor, bad laugh track and horrible acting. Also, being an IT guy, the throwing around of random buzzwords to "sound like IT" was annoying as well.

Kater

Banned
still on dutch netflix, it's in my list <3
Netflix is available in your country??? Not here in Austria, so unfair.

Fake Edit: Just looked and it's available here now as well! Yay!
What are the prices like in Europe?

(This also explains why I suddenly had the Netflix app on my Wii U)

AcridMeat

Banned
THANK YOU!

Forced humor, bad laugh track and horrible acting. Also, being an IT guy, the throwing around of random buzzwords to "sound like IT" was annoying as well.
Whoa Dave you're alive and here. Good to see you. And yeah I've honestly enjoyed Big Bang Theory more in the past.

I started an episode of Orange is the New Black. Got about 10 minutes into it as I don't want to watch that type of show right now. Boobs though.

So I went with The Mind of a Chef which has been really enjoyable so far.

I ended up trying The IT Crowd after being suggested it for years.

Couldn't make it through an episode it made me cringe.

THANK YOU!

Whoa Dave you're alive and here. Good to see you. And yeah I've honestly enjoyed Big Bang Theory more in the past.

I started an episode of Orange is the New Black. Got about 10 minutes into it as I don't want to watch that type of show right now. Boobs though.

So I went with The Mind of a Chef which has been really enjoyable so far.

sm0VJ8B.gif

Kater

Banned
Big Bang Theory's humour is not really my cup of tea, except for the various Sheldon moments.

Love that character.

sheldon-cooper-superman_69237919.jpg

Btw: He reminds me a little bit of Tobey Maguire in that photo.

The_Poet

Banned
Sheldon went from being a kind of naive sheltered nerd with social anxiety into being a completely unrelatable alien with no concept of what a human is.

The show went massively downhill after they ran out ideas in season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom