• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I am in such a fucking foul mood.

Cyst on my leg, brother is frustrating, headache, plus it's way too fucking cold and my parents haven't turned the heat on for some reason.

:< that be rough, em

wish I can export / send / parcel some warm weather to trade with you. i dont like warm months. they make me drowsy and lazy.

cyst sounds concerning :< hope it's not anything too serious? :<

Oh for fucks sake.

My phone's borked, so I was looking on the Virgin site for a new one.

Try logging in, forgotten my password. No problem, I'll just do password reset.

Get the email: We've sent your new password to your phone :D

¬_¬

LuffyZoro

I'm off the singles market. :D

iQCbfLrjD5H60.gif

MutFox

Banned

Kater

Banned
Has anyone expected that Destiny will revolutionize games like Minecraft or DayZ (relatively) recently did?

I always just thought it would be a fun Online Multiplayer Borderlands, that's all. :/

MutFox

Banned
Actually, scratch that...
Hyped for the new Zelda...
Also REALLY want to play the new Smash!

Wii U will be mine soon I think. :|
Not gonna bother with he X1 and PS4.
Screw paying for online.

MutFox

Banned
I need to play some Smash!
But the online for Brawl was terrible!

What was the drinking game?

At least Counter-Strike: GO is awesome.
Easily the best competitive FPS community.
So much fun!

I need to play some Smash!
But the online for Brawl was terrible!

What was the drinking game?

At least Counter-Strike: GO is awesome.
Easily the best competitive FPS community.
So much fun!

I play cs:go!

First person out takes a shot.
Winner chooses someone to take half a shot.

Risgroo

Screw paying for online.

Yesss join team Wii U, secret best console :D

Added you on steam btw
I don't play CS

zeemumu

Watching Angry Joe's Destiny review...I feel bad for the people went into it with high expectations. I had no expectations because I was desperate for new PS4 games and didn't play the beta, so to me it wasn't an extremely terrible game, just a realistic looking Borderlands

Turin

Banned
Frogs

AAB882461BED1424015D7F9F72A715EA.jpg

Watching Angry Joe's Destiny review...I feel bad for the people went into it with high expectations. I had no expectations because I was desperate for new PS4 games and didn't play the beta, so to me it wasn't an extremely terrible game, just a realistic looking Borderlands

Shadow of Mordor will be the first game I really get into on PS4. I hope it's good......

Killzone was kind of cool but I already played the crap out of it with my friend long before I got one.

Risgroo

Just finished FE Awakening! Loved it, one of the best games I've ever played. Gonna have to try the GBA games next.
Oh, and the Hubba Tester is grrreat
dsqvbSX.jpg

Seems like Sumia doesn't like her husbando's friends.

Im sending Em some dragonly good thoughts cuz Im feeling useless and I wants her to feel better

;___;

Also vodka is awesome. I need to replenish my home stock, actually :x

LuffyZoro

The only game I'm hyped for is Star Citizen...
Though I'm starting to not care...
Yeah, I backed Star Citizen, and it looks great, but it won't be out for at least a year and I'll need to upgrade to even run it.

Screw paying for online.
New Smash (based on 3DS demo) is really fun. Wii U 4 lyfe.
Vodka is awful, rum is awesome. I will also accept whiskey.

Rum is pretty awful.

Im sending Em some dragonly good thoughts cuz Im feeling useless and I wants her to feel better

;___;

Also vodka is awesome. I need to replenish my home stock, actually :x

I missed this, but thank you for your hugs <3

Went to the doctor's and found out that I've gained about fifteen pounds, which just made me feel like shit. And then I found out that there's a good chance I have ovarian cysts, so now I've gotta go back and get an ultrasound and bloodwork done.

Fortunately the treatment isn't bad if I do actually have it. Could be worse I guess. I've just been really feeling down lately about life and it's just another problem to deal with on top of everything else.

Mom's been there for me all day though, and we watched a movie and had some hot chocolate just now so I'm feeling a bit better.

zeemumu

Went to the doctor's and found out that I've gained about fifteen pounds, which just made me feel like shit. And then I found out that there's a good chance I have ovarian cysts, so now I've gotta go back and get an ultrasound and bloodwork done.

Fortunately the treatment isn't bad if I do actually have it. Could be worse I guess. I've just been really feeling down lately about life and it's just another problem to deal with on top of everything else.

Mom's been there for me all day though, and we watched a movie and had some hot chocolate just now so I'm feeling a bit better.

Sorry to hear that, Em. Well we're all here if you need people to talk to. Except Jake.

MutFox

Banned
Yeah, I backed Star Citizen, and it looks great, but it won't be out for at least a year and I'll need to upgrade to even run it.

New Smash (based on 3DS demo) is really fun. Wii U 4 lyfe.

I just hope with Star Citizen it comes out polished with everything they want to do.
Hope it's not too much of an undertaking.
Cause if it comes out with everything as promised, it'll be the game of the decade.

Yeah, I watched a ton of Twitch vids of 3DS smash, looked SOOOO good!
Will get a Wii U for it's launch.
Though if I do, I need to upgrade my home theatre receiver.

Aw shit :(

I'm here if you need me. Hang in there!

MutFox

Banned

Aww Emz... :(
Huge hug here from the west coast of Canada!

You're not useless. We enjoy your spunky upbeat attitude.

aaaaa you so nice *___*

just wait till i stab you in the back the way i stab joshly joshjosh

:>

<3 i just wish there's something more i can do from halfway across the world <3

i can send you cutey animal spam pics but i donno what you like ... cept for dragons and fiery deaths and fierce ladies....

gaining weight is such a demoralizing thing :< why does bodies have to keep them food stuff in !!! i wish i was a 72 feet tall transparent lady ;___;

cysts are scary but i hope with early diagnosis and prompt treatment we will have our mama of dragonz back in shape soon :< my auntie thought she was pregnant a few years ago, and it turned out to be a massive cyst. she had it removed and now she's okay, but ya, it was such a scare :x

good luck with tests, em <3 <3 <3

mums are the best thing ever <3 im glad you enjoy movie and hot choco tiem <3

*hugshugshugshugs*

Seriously, thanks guys.

I'm kind of scared, to be honest, because I've probably had them for a long time but just never got them checked out.

My roommate in college freshman year (she transferred thankfully, but god, was she a terrible roommate) had them and one of them burst in the middle of the night. She had gone home for the weekend so I wasn't there when it happened but just thinking about it freaks me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom