• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Style

Banned
guardiansofthegalaxywho.gif

They key to be noticed in this thread is to make lewd jokes. Get to it.

I'm too innocent for that. ._.

ibxNzlsj68zgqD.jpg

zeemumu

basements are scary :x

thats where all the weird monsters and boogey-creatures and slendy congregate

i know cuz im smartttttt

I don't think I've ever heard of Slenderman in a basement. In your house, sure. In the woods, definitely. In an abandoned building, of course. But a basement? Nah. That's where the Blair Witch hangs out.

Davedough

I used to live in Portsmouth, Rhode Island where my parents rented a house that was built around the 1900s. It had one of those old cellars that were all concrete and creeky wooden steps that you can see through the backs of. I remember being in the kitchen and hearing clear as day my father call my name from down in the basement. I went down there to investigate, only to realize my Dad wasn't even home. Seriously. Fuck that place.

I used to live in Portsmouth, Rhode Island where my parents rented a house that was built around the 1900s. It had one of those old cellars that were all concrete and creeky wooden steps that you can see through the backs of. I remember being in the kitchen and hearing clear as day my father call my name from down in the basement. I went down there to investigate, only to realize my Dad wasn't even home. Seriously. Fuck that place.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kater

Banned
Me neither actually. I need a folder with funny reaction gifs man.

So far I only have:

ihEFBjNa4d8TN.gif
Just make a imgur account and drag & drop everything you like in there. That's what I do.

Also, that brb_using_imagination.gif is really good. Goes straight into said imgur account, thank you very much. :D

Here's my new favourite gif:

YiiQq4l.gif

Acid08

Banned
I saw a band cover My Name Is Jonas from The Blue Album a few months ago.

The crowd seemed mostly <20.

No-one except me, my friends and a few others reacted.

I was very sad :C

Even more ridiculous, I was only 2 and a half when Blue came out, I got into Weezer like 6 or 7 years ago. To be into rad emo like the band that were playing and not know Weezer is just wrong :c
When Acrid and I saw Titus Andronicus they covered Buddy Holly. It was dope.

Risgroo

Were those jifs recorded with a potato?

Also, how convenient that BB disappears at the same time as Jake ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

I wonder if they've finished that 55 gallon lube drum yet...
9Vd3657.gif

My gif folder is 99% turquoise jeep, gotta use them whenever I can

do we all live in different Newports?

I live in Newport Beach, CA

Wellllllll I'm 3 hours away from Newport (VA). I've just been there a lot since a good amount of my friends went to the college there.

I went to middle school in Newport. My Dad was in the Navy and we lived on base housing. 20 Reliance Row.... dont know why I remember that. We moved away to DC where I am now.

DC!!!!!!! What's up bro!

Davedough

I'm NOVA lmao. Hilarious how everyone here is the same way.

I live in Loudoun County but work up in Reston, so that's the general area I roam in. If you ever see a big all blacked out Toyota Tundra with a Borderlands and Zombie Apocalypse sticker on the back window, it's probably me. =)

I don't think I've ever heard of Slenderman in a basement. In your house, sure. In the woods, definitely. In an abandoned building, of course. But a basement? Nah. That's where the Blair Witch hangs out.

he was sometimes in the basementssssss

he was bothering alex and jay from marble hornets in their basement recently..... i think

;___;

also i dont like blair witch being homies with them either >___<

amg i love creepy stories *____*

the creepiest thing that happened to me was driving at a quiet road at night and seeing this guy, a friend of mine, just standing by the side road, smiling and waving at me.

but he lives far away though, like overseas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then my friend who was also in the car said, "that was just some lookalike dude."

"also, he's probably high"

:x

way to destroy the creepy vibes, friend. WAY TO GO INDEED.

I live in Loudoun County but work up in Reston, so that's the general area I roam in. If you ever see a big all blacked out Toyota Tundra with a Borderlands and Zombie Apocalypse sticker on the back window, it's probably me. =)

GTFO of my county. I'm in Reston pretty often too.

PMing you baby

Davedough

DC > Marvel

Come at me bros

Meh... I don't subscribe to the whole East Coast/West Coast hip-hop style rivalry to DC vs Marvel. If its an entertaining comic, I'll read it. I've been just as pleased with a Green Lantern run than I have with an X-men variant but then totally blown away by something Image publishes. Doesn't make a difference to me. Though, I do wish DC/Warner Bros would step up their movie game and give Marvel a run for their money because Marvel is killing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom