• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Yawn, hey guys. What's up? I got home at 5 and immediately went to sleep because I've been getting full time shifts lately (and apparently Dennis Rodman showed up after I left yesterday). A lot of my coworkers got yelled at for stuff that's not in our control, but hey, that's retail life. The 4 hour nap was nice but I woke up sore and my arms and legs were twitching for some reason.

Tonight was fucking awesome

Some dude asked me where Nate was, told him I didn't know

Watched a drag show

Caught the veggie in my mouth at hibachi

Went to a club and twerked awkwardly

Bed now

zeemumu

Tonight was fucking awesome

Some dude asked me where Nate was, told him I didn't know

505104-uncharted-2-among-thieves-playstation-3-screenshot-finally.jpg

zeemumu

Elena ;_;

I miss her. Pls come out soon UC4.

Also Castillo rum is shit.

I'm still trying to finish up Uncharted 1 and 3 before 4 comes out. I got sidetracked by Destiny and Hyrule Warriors. The jetski levels in the first one made things difficult. I tend to lean more towards Chloe than Elena. It's probably the accent.

Pretty good. Not perfect but it's a big step up over the last AC game I played. A lot of cool takes on that formula, and it's got the Arkham combat too.

AcridMeat

Banned
I really want to try out that nemesis system in another game. I was thinking if that system existed in something like Mercenaries 1 how amazing that game would be.

Risgroo

Yeah, Mordor is pretty damn good, nemesis system is a lot of fun. Got my ass handed to me when five captains attacked me at the same time :p

In other news, this F1 race is a massive downer :(

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I'm still around. Mostly. Been working so much and trying to finish an assignment due on Tuesday. Shit it's due Tuesday. I should finish it.

Turin

Banned
I beat Mordor already and I've still been jumping in once a day. Chopping orc heads off is addictive and that nemesis system helps give them a lot of character.

Also, if you like the Tolkien world I recommend looking for the artifacts. They throw in some really neat stuff there such as
stories about the blue wizards and Morgoth as well

Pretty good. Not perfect but it's a big step up over the last AC game I played. A lot of cool takes on that formula, and it's got the Arkham combat too.

It didn't actually remind me of AC too much. More like Infamous without the jumping and climbing is the easiest thing ever.

zeemumu

Mexican food today????

Go to Chipotle and order a Quesarito. You Chipotle's in Rhode Island, right? Or is it a coastal thing like In-N-Out and White Castle? I don't know a lot about the northeastern US. I was born further down the east coast, then moved to Louisiana, then California. The furthest northeast that I've been is New York.

Go to Chipotle and order a Quesarito. You Chipotle's in Rhode Island, right? Or is it a coastal thing like In-N-Out and White Castle? I don't know a lot about the northeastern US. I was born further down the east coast, then moved to Louisiana, then California. The furthest northeast that I've been is New York.

Dude I love Chipotle and would eat there everyday but the three that are around here are 25-35 minutes away. Why isn't there a Chipotle here -_-

zeemumu

Dude I love Chipotle and would eat there everyday but the three that are around here are 25-35 minutes away. Why isn't there a Chipotle here -_-

They just opened a new Chipotle not too far from here. I wish we had one on campus, but we have a Qdoba. It's exactly like Chipotle, but it's not.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Chipotle is the shit. I wish we had it over here. I never miss the chance to stuff my guts with America's fattest and tastiest burritos whenever I visit.

Edit: No cilantro, though. The Devil Herb has no business in my food.

We have one but it's in Warwick so I never go there.

zeemumu

The Devil Inside was the most painful horror movie that I've ever seen. After I saw it in theaters I felt like I had paid $8 to see a Youtube video. They put a fricken ad for a website as the end of the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom