• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Style

Banned
Man, this thread is hilarious and the OP's tag is amazing!

Edit: that beautiful Patriots touchdown tho

Edit while editing: and again yeeeeeesssssssssss!

That tag is amazing! It's like a portal to the "Um...er..." dimension. It just keeps going. I'm not the type of person who likes tags since I like being ordinary, but that tag is my favourite!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
dZhQ9RO.png

5Q69wiN.png

LfoGpYi.png

zeemumu

No-one here is freaking out about Twin Peaks

What is wrong with you

Didn't watch the original air. It's on Netflix so I'll add it to my list of things to do. Hmm, there's no mention of a Netflix charge on my bank account for the past few months. Who's been paying for my Netflix subscription?

MutFox

Banned
Morning all...

So I was gonna buy some motorcycle gear (jacket, pants) online,
but found this place locally that will make it custom for almost half the price, just doesn't have the branding...
Has all the armor built in too, pretty much ready for the Zombie apocalypse.

I'm designing my own Leather Jacket and pants, hope it's not a monstrosity... haha
Even if it's a monstrosity, it'll be a one of a kind monstrosity...

I don't think you understand...

Have you seen the gif above you?
Fuck off with that Korra shit, TWIN PEAKS MOTHERFUCKER
Here you go:

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

There is now freaking out for Twin Peaks in this thread.
I tried to find your old avatar to post, but since avatar links reference the user rather than the image itself, everywhere that I've avatar quoted you has been replaced with the new avatar. I don't think it has quite the same effect now. Anyone looking through old posts is going to be confused as fuck.
Never seen this Twin Peaks

Sounds like it's about mountains

WATCH IT IT IS GREAT

So I contact a gym enquiring about their memberships and they give me a call, but I missed it. So they email me asking when would be best for me to come to the gym to discuss membership.

I told them 11pm on Friday when I meant 11am ;_;

Toa TAK

Banned
I'm surprised this is a big deal. You'd get the impression that Gaming Side doesn't expect much from the franchise at all, technically speaking, and then this happens.

I'm surprised this is a big deal. You'd get the impression that Gaming Side doesn't expect much from the franchise at all, technically speaking, and then this happens.

Because people apparently like to argue and participate in CONSOLE WARZ! than play video games so..

Anything for PC MASTER RACE to hold over console peasants, and the inevitable deifying of all things Sony to march in and bitch about how their precious prophet is being held back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom