• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tell me...

Is The Last of Us worth the hype? That's all I really want it for.

Do you enjoy post apocalyptic tales and snarky teenagers?

I don't think it's worth buying a PS4 for, as it doesn't have a lot of replay value, but it's an amazing stand alone title. It's worth getting if you already have the system.

Toa TAK

Banned
Do you enjoy post apocalyptic tales and snarky teenagers?

I don't think it's worth buying a PS4 for, as it doesn't have a lot of replay value, but it's an amazing stand alone title. It's worth getting if you already have the system.
Yes. Especially snarky teenagers.
I think it's a great game. I don't caress myself with the disc at night tho like some people seem to do.

I lol'ed pretty loud.

Okay cool. I'll get one in March, since that'll be a good excuse and hopefully be less busy, school-wise.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
i had dominos 2 days ago and my stomach still regrets it to this day

but it was $6.47 for a large pizza

tmnt.gif

I am an xboner!!!!!!!!!!!

....................... waw that came out wrong

XD

tbh, i had ps3 too but i sold it cuz wasn't playing anything i enjoyed on it. i havent gotten either the new xbox or ps4 though. i've sort of gone back to pc gaming cuz of mmo

zeemumu

I just assume everything I watch/play will end up being just a dream the whole time!

Morning everyone. I have a bird chirping right outside my window and it needs to disappear....any takers? >.>

You got the sound of birds chirping. I got the sound of a pack of coyotes probably eating a dog somewhere.

zeemumu

You need to get some ummm uhhh silver bullets!

I don't have the money for those. As long as they don't come near my dog. Then again, he's bigger than what they're used to eating.

The worst feeling is when I pull up in my driveway and I can smell a skunk and I have to book it to the front door.

I really hope I didn't waste my first 2 years of college, because I feel like I did, at least socially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom