• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuphead

Banned
Buying some style. Someone find me a sexy jacket.

HUF_Plantlife_blue_green_socks.jpg

5 hours of sleep woo woo

I never sleep more than 6

I like the new album but it's not as fun as green

It's not, but I feel Green got a bit too samey. The last 10 minutes of EWBAITE is probably some of the best music River's written I reckon.

I'm not sure what to think of Da Vinci. Like I really like the chorus, but the verses are odd and...I don't know >_>

I'm surprised that I actually quite like Back To The Shack, I think it works in the context of the full album. No idea why it was the first song released though.

Cuphead

Banned
It's not, but I feel Green got a bit too samey. The last 10 minutes of EWBAITE is probably some of the best music River's written I reckon.

I'm not sure what to think of Da Vinci. Like I really like the chorus, but the verses are odd and...I don't know >_>

I'm surprised that I actually quite like Back To The Shack, I think it works in the context of the full album. No idea why it was the first song released though.

Yeah during DaVinci I start to forget what I'm even listening to.

Then I remember,

It will all be Alright in the End.

Hey there buttercup
You're like a peach on ice
I'm gonna heat your body up
And pray that it treats me good tonight
Hey boy saddle up
Don't have twist my arm
I like it when you lift my body up
Just enough to send me to the stars
All night, been lookin' at
Your hard earned, six pack
All right, I'll take you back

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif

Hey there buttercup
You're like a peach on ice
I'm gonna heat your body up
And pray that it treats me good tonight
Hey boy saddle up
Don't have twist my arm
I like it when you lift my body up
Just enough to send me to the stars
All night, been lookin' at
Your hard earned, six pack
All right, I'll take you back

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif

This isn't Weezer

zeemumu

Can one of you do me the biggest of favors? I need to know if there's any way to access your old MySpace account if you don't have access to the email that you used.

And if you want to maintain your sanity, ignore Selphie. She's terrible.

[edit]: I finished Pinkerton. It was an album all right. Nothing really stuck after one listen. I like El Scorcho I guess.

Why would you do that to J?!

I guess I shouldn't mention the aliens that descend at the end and that it was all a dream while they were all abducted and probed.

Risgroo

I guess I shouldn't mention the aliens that descend at the end and that it was all a dream while they were all abducted and probed.

Don't joke about alien endings :(. I thought Catching Fire was going to end with an alien invasion, because google/imdb showed another movie's description when I googled Mockingjay, which was something like "after aliens invade blablabla".
I was waiting for them throughout the entire movie, and I thought the
poison fog
scene was their arrival, or when
Katniss wakes up in the ship or whatever
at the end, but nooooo. Biggest disappointment ever, 2/10 worst movie

I'M NOT A SMART MAN

Don't joke about alien endings :(. I thought Catching Fire was going to end with an alien invasion, because google/imdb showed another movie's description when I googled Mockingjay, which was something like "after aliens invade blablabla".
I was waiting for them throughout the entire movie, and I thought the
poison fog
scene was their arrival, or when
Katniss wakes up in the ship or whatever
at the end, but nooooo. Biggest disappointment ever, 2/10 worst movie

I'M NOT A SMART MAN

Querl...

Real talk, something that absurd happening would have improved the books.

Pinkerton's the less accessible of the two great albums I think. The production's more raw and it just kind of sounds like it was recorded fast and loose. Blue's a lot tighter sounding, and the songs are a tad more traditional sounding.

Will listen to this one now.

And yeah, a lot of the songs on Pinkerton just seemed like a wall of noise to me. Not necessarily bad, but it was just hard to really discern much after one listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom