• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we ever going to do a Google hangout? Or are you guys going to keep all the fun in WhatsApp?

This is me right now.

cat-snow.gif

Linius

You can add me in the hangouts, I wanna see all the madness.

But Whatsapp is simply easy for when I'm away from home. Eats almost no data and it works great.

E92 M3

Fuck I am hungry now. I want a cheesesteak with peppers, pickles, tomatoes, light ketchup, friend mushrooms, and onions. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BREAD EXTRA TOASTED

y2dvd

I'm not even kidding, a few of my coworkers are trying to make Fedora Friday a thing, and they do not know about fedora gaf. They even sent a mass email about it. I replied back with a 'Tipping Intensified' gif lol.

Halo 2

Banned
I'm not even kidding, a few of my coworkers are trying to make Fedora Friday a thing, and they do not know about fedora gaf. They even sent a mass email about it. I replied back with a 'Tipping Intensified' gif lol.
Do you work at the m'lady connection?

MutFox

Banned
I want some pancakes and maple syrup... :|
Had some that were topped with pulled pork and a jack daniels maple syrup...

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Don't be a bunch of papangus and join the superior whatsapp group. Ninj is posting smut, I'm posting raunchy bathroom selfies and we are debating the merits of short shorts and underbutt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom