• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrovex

Feel like a cartoon character. Got a big ol' bump on my head, due to freaking out as a wasp flanked me, I leapt from my seat and knocked my head against the forklift roof. It hurts yo. :-(

Linius

I don't expect to keep up with the hangout, but it's an interesting app. Is it popular in the States? I literally know no one who uses it over here.

MutFox

Banned
I don't expect to keep up with the hangout, but it's an interesting app. Is it popular in the States? I literally know no one who uses it over here.

No idea if it's popular, but it works really well, has video chat too...
Being all web based is great too, so you can check from anywhere. :p

Linius

Ah, I see. It's good that it's also web based. But on mobile whatsapp surely works much smoother. But that's no surprise since that app is designed for mobile communication.

Meanwhile I'm using my week off to catch up a little bit with TV.

pONUOwA.png

Basically only have four episodes of Penny Dreadful left now. The rest is from yesterday ^^

I would recommend Halt & Catch Fire, 6 episodes in now. It's not the new Mad Men, but it's good.

Linius

Hangouts also has a mobile app.
Works really well too. :p

Actually use it on my Android device. :D

That's what I was comparing. I think Whatsapp is much better as a mobile chatroom than the hangouts app. Looks cleaner too. But that can also be a matter of taste of course.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Brehs, anybody wanting to join the Whatsapp group needs to PM his phone number with his international prefix. That'll be all you need.

Windam

Scaley member
I'm already in WhatsApp. Plus I have Hangouts disabled on my phone. More bloatware shit from Google that I'll never use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom