• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmmmmmm the cheesy baked goodness in your mouth

The hunger is real.

tumblr_inline_mvhr9q3v6P1s7sdn5.gif

MutFox

Banned
Google Hangouts is pretty good.
Works in a browser, supports GIF's, has video chat.

I like it better than Skype, use it everyday with friends...

NinjaBoiX

thanks guys! :)

Get Hyped!
Nihdwzz.jpg

Oh it's working in some dept store. A sister store of like Ross.
Good for you mate!

I don't get the appeal for Kendrick though. She looks old before her time, she has, I dunno, a boney face. She looks like a particularly youthful looking old lady to me.

G-Fex

hey guys, I played outlast and for a laugh me and my buddy filmed my piss poor reactions, I'm no film maker, the camera is terrible and it was only intended for a group of close friends, but I thought you might like it lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi-IFyegNBA&

way 2spooky5me

I once tried to cast that Slender game and couldn't do it. D:

Good for you mate!

I don't get the appeal for Kendrick though. She looks old before her time, she has, I dunno, a boney face. She looks like a particularly youthful looking old lady to me.

She's a cutie mccutester.

She was so cute in Scott Pilgrim and Twilight.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Nothing fancy tonight, it's late.

Caramelized Sriracha chicken sub with fried fungi. Cheese is cheddar and there are some sliced tomatoes and pickles for freshness. The black bits come from the soy sauce and the rice vinegar used in the marinade, which caramelize upon contact with the pan.

I really need to stop eating so much bread.

Halo 2

Banned

Caramelized Sriracha chicken sub with fried fungi. Cheese is cheddar and there are some sliced tomatoes and pickles for freshness. The black bits come from the soy sauce and the rice vinegar used in the marinade, which caramelize upon contact with the pan.

This is the most beautiful thing I've seen in a while.

G-Fex

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom