• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
I'm a head chef when it comes to getting the ingredients don't you worry ;)

We have a deal. :)

tumblr_inline_mopf18ngWf1qz4rgp.jpg

J's dad is such a prick.

Ahhh...
Usually in Spanish I communicate pretty well with people that know Portuguese or Italian. :p
Languages are similar enough... ;D

True story tho. Italian and Spanish are super similar! LOL! Just replace the vowel at the end with an "s" and you're good ;D

zeemumu

What happened? ;_;

I was extremely drowsy last night and I knew that someone that I know was having issues so I sent a random compliment on twitter and this afternoon she tweeted something about how liking all of her posts won't get her to like you, and being the low self-esteem person that I am, I automatically assume it was directed at me. It probably wasn't but I can't shake that feeling.

Tashbrookov & The Vodka Dancers

iqpqxvvrbxQdo.gif
Dead.

I was extremely drowsy last night and I knew that someone that I know was having issues so I sent a random compliment on twitter and this afternoon she tweeted something about how liking all of her posts won't get her to like you, and being the low self-esteem person that I am, I automatically assume it was directed at me. It probably wasn't but I can't shake that feeling.

Aww oh no! :( I know what you mean though. I can almost guarantee that it's not about you! But I know how hard it is to shake that feeling. In any case, you're an awesome guy for trying to cheer someone up when they were down :3. That's the truth!

I was conflicted because it was Let It Go.
I know I know!! ;__; Tbh everyone and their dog was requesting for me to sing it, and I was like "fine" but I wanted to make it more interesting since everyone has covered it, so I translated half of it LOLL!!

But oh my god, you should sing in Italian more often tbh.

Gasp!! You're making me blush mister Jake o___o. You really think so?! :3 :3 I also did this one in Italian :O

I know I know!! ;__; Tbh everyone and their dog was requesting for me to sing it, and I was like "fine" but I wanted to make it more interesting since everyone has covered it, so I translated half of it LOLL!!

It was so good, bae.

Gasp!! You're making me blush mister Jake o___o. You really think so?! :3 :3 I also did this one in Italian :O

tumblr_lmd2w0MWHr1qafrh6.gif

Your cat is just so cute, I had to use that gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom