• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Pineapple and tomato talk? BARF
Tashbrookov & The Vodka Dancers

iqpqxvvrbxQdo.gif
LMAO

MutFox

Banned
Tomatoe's + Bacon on just about any sandwich is the pathway towards reaching nirvana

Dude, you know what's up.
Add some mustard and some cheese... Mmmm...

Some people are too picky here,
open your taste palettes... ;D

Though I'm guessing some people dislike certain ingredients,
cause it wasn't made properly for them in the past.

Querl, I've known him a lot longer than you. If he wants to experiment, it will be with me tbh.
Get in line, sis.
Or you guys can spit roast me.

But your all the way over in Canada! >_<

And I just do calisthenics + benching.

I'll make it worth your while.
A0GbQC1.jpg

Calisthenics, like squats and pushups/burpees etc?

I suck at benching tbh :/ But I think I'm doing it wrong. I never feel it in my pecs, only in my triceps.. And my grip is not narrow at all. ;___;

I like to do dumbbell flys to help with chest. I can never seem to target my pecs with bench.

So I'm not the only one?!?!?!? That actually makes me happier than you'll ever know :'). I do dumbell press and flys because I actually feel the pecs get sore after. When I bench I don't feel anything there.. o_o

Th-thank you. Thank you so much!! ;___;

Turin

Banned
What the hell is spit roasting?

Querl, I've known him a lot longer than you. If he wants to experiment, it will be with me tbh.

Bout time you admitted your thirst, Jake. ;)

Dude, you know what's up.
Add some mustard and some cheese... Mmmm...

Some people are too picky here,
open your taste palettes... ;D

Though I'm guessing some people dislike certain ingredients,
cause it wasn't made properly for them in the past.

That'd be like me judging Mexican food from my experience at Taco Bell. That place made me throw up on three separate occasions. Thrice.

Get in line, sis.
Or you guys can spit roast me.

I'll make it worth your while.
A0GbQC1.jpg

Calisthenics, like squats and pushups/burpees etc?

I suck at benching tbh :/ But I think I'm doing it wrong. I never feel it in my pecs, only in my triceps.. And my grip is not narrow at all. ;___;

Pullups, chin ups, pushups, diamonds, dips, declines. The bench is more of a stimulus for what I do with the bodyweight stuff.

I like to do dumbbell flys to help with chest. I can never seem to target my pecs with bench.

The bench is kind of a place holder of strength for me. I wouldn't do any weight lifting if I could get away with that.

Turin

Banned
I know it's early but I seriously need sleep.

tumblr_movehzj43Z1qi9zkto1_1280.png

I want to believe this is you and your lover transformed into an adorable animal by an evil wizard, and, unrelenting in your love, you've stayed with her.

You are Dark Lord and Time Dragon. MAKE IT SO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom