• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

dwight-the-office-creepy-smile-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-332.gif

Windam

Scaley member
Bc you think it does breh

Slept for 11 hours, woke up with a killer headache that's still here, had to re-heat the hash browns my mom made this morning and they turned all hard, coffee tasted weird, would have $340~ but I owe my friend $40, I want a next-gen console even though I'd never touch it until like next year, my schedule for school sucks balls, can't get a job, yesterday's first therapy session was weird, and an area around my bottom left wisdom tooth has swollen up and is painful right now for no reason.

Wazzy

Banned
I need sleep. I was out way too late last night and now I work all day and then have to go to a pub for a friends birthday.

Slept for 11 hours, woke up with a killer headache that's still here, had to re-heat the hash browns my mom made this morning and they turned all hard, coffee tasted weird, would have $340~ but I owe my friend $40, I want a next-gen console even though I'd never touch it until like next year, my schedule for school sucks balls, can't get a job, yesterday's first therapy session was weird, and an area around my bottom left wisdom tooth has swollen up and is painful right now for no reason.

How's that leg hole you had tho?

I need sleep. I was out way too late last night and now I work all day and then have to go to a pub for a friends birthday.

Querl, how are you still functioning? Lots of coffee?

Halo 2

Banned

Oy life DOES hate you.
Glad to hear you're being proactive [therapy]

I know you want a job but enjoy the time you have without one man.

Wazzy

Banned
Querl, how are you still functioning? Lots of coffee?
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuupp. Lot's and lot's of coffee. I feel like I'm going to crash tonight at the pub, though. lol
How was the hike? :D
It was fun! I brought my doggy <3 and we picked a trail a lot more challenging than we thought it would be because it turned out to be all uphill. My bb doggy is so small so if she couldn't make a jump I would carry her for a little bit and she literally just chilled in my arms. However at one point I was trying to prevent her from falling in mud and then I ended up going full foot into it. My shoe and foot were not happy.
I saw you post way early this morning before bed. Which was around 4am my time. Take a nap, Wazzles.

Yeah I was up really late LOL I want to but I work until 7pm and then have to get ready for the pub. :negativeman:

TWAU = finished.

My goodness....

It was soooooo good.

It also is one game down to help me complete 52 game challenge :D

Windam

Scaley member
How's that leg hole you had tho?

Healed, thankfully. Closed up, but now there's a very small bump where it used to be. Doesn't hurt, though.

Oy life DOES hate you.
Glad to hear you're being proactive [therapy]

I know you want a job but enjoy the time you have without one man.

Been being proactive for almost two years now! It's made no difference so far, but we'll see how it goes this time. Right now I'm using my school's counselling service as opposed to a youth mental health clinic run by a local hospital which offered psychiatric/psychological care for people under 19 for free.

I've had a summer job before (working at Shoppers Drug Mart for my Canadian peeps), and it kept me busy, working full-time during summer 2012 during/after my breakup. I really just want money so I'll have half a paycheque to dick around with, tbh.

Game isn't fun because a voiceover sounds a bit lame.

Kevin pls.

Also feels like just another shooter to me. Couldn't really get into it. Maybe if I unlock matchmaking I'll have more fun with it. *shrugs*

Halo 2

Banned
Windy, no difference might sound bad but realize that you're not slipping further down whatever hole you're in.

Keep it up!

And I can't lie, having a paycheck is amazing. Good point about a job being a good distraction from all the BS though. Just be wary of easy to get jobs that may end up being more of a burden/stressful than they're worth.

MutFox

Banned
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuupp. Lot's and lot's of coffee. I feel like I'm going to crash tonight at the pub, tho
It was fun! I brought my doggy <3 and we picked a trail a lot more challenging than we thought it would be because it turned out to be all uphill. My bb doggy is so small so if she couldn't make a jump I would carry her for a little bit and she literally just chilled in my arms. However at one point I was trying to prevent her from falling in mud and then I ended up going full foot into it. My shoe and foot were not happy.

Haha, sweet!
One of the north shore mountains?
Or head up towards Squamish? :p

MutFox

Banned
He looks a bit brown! It all fits! Why aren't the authorities on top of this?!

I've been detained at the US border before...
Missed a baseball game in Seattle cause of it...

They actually searched my whole car.

They said they found some sharp objects...
It was some CD's in my CD case... :|

TCRS

Banned
this thread is my new hangout now.

I'm almost done with malcolm in the middle season 2. what a brilliant show, don't know why I never watched it before. watched the sofa and toxic spill episode today, almost died. so good.

Halo 2

Banned

I'm almost done with malcolm in the middle season 2. what a brilliant show, don't know why I never watched it before. watched the sofa and toxic spill episode today, almost died. so good.
Woah you're the guy who liked rainbow six once right!! And I said I liked it and you said you liked halo 2!?

Or am I completely wrong?
Never watched the breaking bad sequel before but it sounds neat.

y2dvd

Nice.
That 28 weeks later song is classic.
I really like Penn Alexander - Simplethings It's super hot.

If you like electronic bloops, Slugabed - Sex is awesome. Neat music video too.
Nice! Definitely listen to Lee Moses if you haven't already.
Simplethings was teh sex. That Lee Moses song was the jam too. If only they were on Spotify!

my stab at the slow jam game
Added to the playlist

Here are a few of my own selections:
How To Dress Well - Running Back
Blood Orange - It Is What It Is
Mario - Let Me Love You

TCRS

Banned
Woah you're the guy who liked rainbow six once right!! And I said I liked it and you said you liked halo 2!?

Or am I completely wrong?
Never watched the breaking bad sequel before but it sounds neat.

yup, TCRS actually stands for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six. did you watch the R6 live gameplay yesterday?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=857044

I love connecting malcolm lines to BB. in that one episode Hal says something about making an impact in life, creating a blue line or something. I chuckled.

Halo 2

Banned
Props on blood orange! (And all the rest)
All the music in this thread is tops.

yup, TCRS actually stands for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six. did you watch the R6 live gameplay yesterday?
Yeah it was the only thing that legitimately distracted me from destiny. I really can't wait for some great tactical multiplayer again!

TCRS

Banned
Props on blood orange! (And all the rest)
All the music in this thread is tops.

Yeah it was the only thing that legitimately distracted me from destiny. I really can't wait for some great tactical multiplayer again!

yeah. a damn shame we'll never have a great halo multiplayer again. well we might, but it'll never be as good as the halo2 mp. played that for hundreds of hours. I think it was the first big xbox live game and back then everyone had a headset because you got it with your xbox live subscription and there were no parties so everyone talked to each other. it still has the best maps that made for epic fights. things like zombie were also a lot of fun. at that time dice also released Battlefield 2: Modern Combat which is still my absolute favourite console BF (haven't played BF4 yet). good times, had so much fun back then.

halo3 was kind of fun but I didn't like the map design. especially big maps were lacking. Reach was again great with the jetpack, although that stupid shield pissed me off to no ends. with every other perk you could at least kill the guy, with the shield nothing. you tag a guy with a grenade and he goes into shield mode, loosing the grenade, making him invisible for what felt like ages and then giving him some sort of first strike ability once he gets out of shield mode. absolutely ridiculous.

halo4.. lawl.

AcridMeat

Banned

Malcolm in the Middle was one of the shows my dad and I watched regularly when it aired. I loved Hal, it's the role that made me remember Bryan Cranston. Everyone was all over him for Breaking Bad but he is forever Hal to me.
I really dug this one. I'll post more but one that immediately jumps to mind if you haven't already been on it, Wildfire by SBTRKT (feat Little Dragon).

Both artists' work fit as well. Same album in SBTRKT's case, Trials of the Past and Something Goes Right. For Little Dragon, Ritual Union and Crystalfilm. They're great live too!

Much more ambient but I really love this track too, Stormy Weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom