• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
there's a burger place giving out free burgers and my friend is late and i'll miss the free burgers no burgers no god no friend.

zeemumu

Damn, I suck at pull ups now (I can still do chin ups) partially due to being out of shape and also partially due to my overworked right shoulder.

Also when I walked back across the street to my house in the middle of the night, this woman with her dog stopped to watch me because I went through the side gate instead of the front door. I wonder if she thinks that I was breaking into my own house.

The Chordettes - Lollipop

This song is also clearly about dick just like the Lil Wayne song of the same name.

Stalfos Conner said:
This is sooooooooo awesome. Music to my ears! The diarrhea mess that passes as "music" these days pisses me off, makes me puke shit outta my ears. This is REAL music and these ladies remind of ACTUAL ladies, not of the whores of today * puke *.

Never change Youtube comment section.

#IWasBornInTheWrongGeneration

Halo 2

Banned
Love tha app
9795q42.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That one looks tiny in my spider hands but they were actually pretty big.

There was this really cute girl in the line too. Normally I'm not much for checking people out but man. MAN this girl was cute. Braces, black shorts, braided hair, blonde. It was like looking at a Michelangelo statue if Michelangelo was born in the 20th Century and wasn't gay. The people I was with and I waited in line for about 25 mins and were brought burgers in about 10. I shoved mine in my burger hole without a thought for taste or chewing, and rushed outside with tears in my eyes, hands covered in tomato flavoured shame. I get to the back for another burger and a couple walks up and I start talking to them and let them in front of me since I'm in no rush. The line was about half as long so I figured it would only be 10 mins this time. Who gets into the line behind me but cute braces girl. She wants a second burger too. So at this point I realise I am in love with cute braces girl. Waitress start handing out free chips to people in the line that are deep fried with small leaves of chives. I take one, She offers the bowl to braces girl. Braces girl takes a handful of chips. My affection intensifies. Harps begin playing. I spin around to ask for her hand in marriage/ introduce myself.

"Hey Rendle we're going".

My group has finished their delicate eating and has decided that they're full and it's time to leave. Because apparently waiting for 5 mins for a burger worth $14 for free is a waste of time. I am torn between staying and introducing myself to cute braces girl (we'll call braces girl "BG" from here on in to save time) and going with everyone else. Bioshock was amazing. corduroyCHUCK won't play it because (I kid you not) he is scared. Let's all make fun of him and forget whether or not I introduced myself to that girl.

Chuck should play The Last of Us. It's not scary at all.

Shout out to the the flooded hotel basement sequence. The RE4 vibes were real.

[edit]: America's done it. We've out obesed ourselves.

Fake I guess. But the fact it's believable speaks volumes.

The_Poet

Banned
That one looks tiny in my spider hands but they were actually pretty big.

There was this really cute girl in the line too. Normally I'm not much for checking people out but man. MAN this girl was cute. Braces, black shorts, braided hair, blonde. It was like looking at a Michelangelo statue if Michelangelo was born in the 20th Century and wasn't gay. The people I was with and I waited in line for about 25 mins and were brought burgers in about 10. I shoved mine in my burger hole without a thought for taste or chewing, and rushed outside with tears in my eyes, hands covered in tomato flavoured shame. I get to the back for another burger and a couple walks up and I start talking to them and let them in front of me since I'm in no rush. The line was about half as long so I figured it would only be 10 mins this time. Who gets into the line behind me but cute braces girl. She wants a second burger too. So at this point I realise I am in love with cute braces girl. Waitress start handing out free chips to people in the line that are deep fried with small leaves of chives. I take one, She offers the bowl to braces girl. Braces girl takes a handful of chips. My affection intensifies. Harps begin playing. I spin around to ask for her hand in marriage/ introduce myself.

"Hey Rendle we're going".

My group has finished their delicate eating and has decided that they're full and it's time to leave. Because apparently waiting for 5 mins for a burger worth $14 for free is a waste of time. I am torn between staying and introducing myself to cute braces girl (we'll call braces girl "BG" from here on in to save time) and going with everyone else. Bioshock was amazing. corduroyCHUCK won't play it because (I kid you not) he is scared. Let's all make fun of him and forget whether or not I introduced myself to that girl.

Ask for her number man, I know the feeling and have wasted too many opportunities by not doing anything

NinjaBoiX

Happens to me all the time. I thought Bioshock Infinite was the gr9est shit ever when I first played it.

A month later: It was kind of trash.
TLoU is God tier gaming, no messing about. One of the finest games I've ever played.

Bioshock infinite was a fairly mediocre game, but a wonderful experience at times. I remember it fairly fondly, but also remember getting really bored of the fights and traversing the world at times.
I still love bioshock, it's rad

metro last light doesn't get enough love
Didn't like Metro at all (either of them), but I did play the gimped to fuck 360 versions. I might give the PS4 Redux edition a whirl, play the full fat version.

I want:

Destiny - loved the alpha
TLoU HD - amazeballs
GTA5 HD - only played about 2 hours of it on PS3, even though it was quality

I need to find more time to play games. I barely turn my PS4 on anymore, playing the first half an hour of AC4 is the only gaming I've done in weeks and weeks. :(

The_Poet

Banned
TLoU is God tier gaming, no messing about. One of the finest games I've ever played.

Bioshock infinite was a fairly mediocre game, but a wonderful experience at times. I remember it fairly fondly, but also remember getting really bored of the fights and traversing the world at times.

Didn't like Metro at all (either of them), but I did play the gimped to fuck 360 versions. I might give the PS4 Redux edition a whirl, play the full fat version.

I want:

TLoU HD - amazeballs

I need to find more time to play games. I barely turn my PS4 on anymore, playing the first half an hour of AC4 is the only gaming I've done in weeks and weeks. :(

Hey man real life gets in the way sometimes, happens to all of us!

I really hope destiny comes out on PC. The way people are banging on about it, its like the second coming of christ or something

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

I want:

TLoU HD - amazeballs

get a PC, peasant.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
When the xbox beta comes out are you going to buy/steal/borrow a 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom