• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
2o2cb2

I enjoyed playing the Destiny beta late last night, more of the same, but that's okay. They really shouldn't call it a beta, it's nothing more than a demo of the first few hours of the game. I hope they unlock that moon mission as a surprise near the end.

zeemumu

I'm waiting until August to get a PS4. Technically I should be able to afford one by the end of this month but I'd rather wait. I have my Steam library to keep me occupied until then. My backlog on that thing is impossibly large.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Somebody from the Whatsapp group be a dear and send a message so I can check if I can see them. I just switched phones and FakeGAF no longer shows up on my contacts.

Did you switch to a non Windows phone? Like the rest of the world besides Tiddums.

I'm waiting until August to get a PS4. Technically I should be able to afford one by the end of this month but I'd rather wait. I have my Steam library to keep me occupied until then. My backlog on that thing is impossibly large.

-Everyone with a Steam account.

NinjaBoiX

Love a bit of Beyoncé me, she's a bona fide starlet innit. Deja Vu is so good.
Why did you boo my Stan Laurel quote Ninja

Whyyyy :c
"I'm sorry Ollie!"
These are some good jams. Big fan of Cat Power so I really like that second song. Keep em coming! I've been jamming onto a lot of Otis Reddings lately.
Yeah, Cat Power is so cool. Her voice is like aural sex. Had some Otis blasting in the kitchen today, funk on toast.

OK, here is one more, don't want to spam links:

Massive Attack - Black Milk

Mezzanine is the ultimate smanging record. Maybe the ultimate record period, top five material Mos Def.

AcridMeat

Banned
That 28 weeks later song is classic.
What are some sexy slow jamz I should put on my playlist?!
I really like Penn Alexander - Simplethings It's super hot.

If you like electronic bloops, Slugabed - Sex is awesome. Neat music video too.
These are some good jams. Big fan of Cat Power so I really like that second song. Keep em coming! I've been jamming onto a lot of Otis Reddings lately.
Nice! Definitely listen to Lee Moses if you haven't already.

Halo 2

Banned
this is what's going to fuck me over in the end
tumblr_mvsbqckbvS1r8jkpuo1_500.jpg
o_o if lactose never betrayed me id already be dead from this.

Destiny isn't fun. Dinklage sounds like he gives zero fucks in his lines and it breaks any immersion.
I think he sounds neat. Like a chill RDJ imo.
Im glad I don't feel the same way as you.

I didn't even know Dinklage was voicing a character in it.

#outoftheloop #what'sthe411
He's the lil robot buddy.

i just saw this and i hate you
Chuck should play The Last of Us. It's not scary at all.
i own it, i tried playing it. i got to the first part with clickers and everything, shat myself, and ran around in the dark while screaming irl until i got my throat got ripped out, which is when my scream went up a few octaves. so much nope.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
o_o if lactose never betrayed me id already be dead from this.
i just ordered some carry out.

What are some sexy slow jamz I should put on my playlist?!
my stab at the slow jam game

Windam

Scaley member
I think he sounds neat. Like a chill RDJ imo.
Im glad I don't feel the same way as you.

He's the lil robot buddy.

Maybe it's because I'm playing the PS3 version on a 1080p TV and the game has been stretched to hell to fit the screen. It looks absolutely awful. That and I just wanted to jump in to multiplayer right away. I don't give a shit about the story. :3

I've never had a Toblerone. :negman:

Honestly tho, the best for me is a simple dark chocolate bar. So good.

Sis... you need to fix that.

MutFox

Banned
Now I want some chocolate...
Maybe some Purdy's chocolate... Mmm...

They have these places in malls, they have some vanilla ice cream popsicle,
then you choose which type of chocolate they dip in and they put nuts on if you want... Mmmm...

Halo 2

Banned
I've never had a Toblerone. :negman:

Honestly tho, the best for me is a simple dark chocolate bar. So good.
Dark chocolate toblerones are highly recommended by me.

Windam it looks beautiful on ps4. Subtle lighting and everything damn it looks like a PC game.
I totally agree that not letting you play pvp right away is lame.

i just saw this and i hate you
i own it, i tried playing it. i got to the first part with clickers and everything, shat myself, and ran around in the dark while screaming irl until i got my throat got ripped out, which is when my scream went up a few octaves. so much nope.

Hahahaha.

Good thing you never made it to the
clicker infested subway.
FUN TIMES. Urge to replay for the fifth time rising.

Sis... you need to fix that.

I will one day, sis. I promise.

Oh, glad they make a dark chocolate variety. I'll definitely opt for that one.

Windam

Scaley member
Windam it looks beautiful on ps4. Subtle lighting and everything damn it looks like a PC game.

Dark chocolate is gross. The lighter the better.

Can you send me some phat stax so we can play together on a beautiful system?

TrueGrime

Gotta' agree with Halo and Windy on that one. I can finish a large, sweet chocolate bar fairly quickly but I can barely eat the darker ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom