• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If I am what is considered Transhuman then I pray for the human race.

Jobbs

Banned
Hold on just a gosh darn minute. If we go by this naming scheme then Funky is not a Funky Papa, but has a Funky Papa. And Clive has a frog named Clyde. It's perfectly natural to assume you see yourself as a cat named Lucian, and I see myself as a pale person named Lilith. That's how usernames work!

I just assumed you owned your own sex demon

Eww no.

Funny story. My photographer friend is doing a shoot for someone into 'pet play' when he told me this I gave him the most horrified face I could muster.

I don't know what this means. I'm so innocent :(

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
'Pet play'? Are those those dudes in a dog suit?

What about dogs in a dude suit?

IZoL1G5.jpg

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Lucian is an American Shorthair if I recall correctly, and not to sound racist, but they're the best kind of cat.

I did mean to sound racist
He's a fat tabby who's glaring at me right now
Hold on just a gosh darn minute. If we go by this naming scheme then Funky is not a Funky Papa, but has a Funky Papa. And Clive has a frog named Clyde. It's perfectly natural to assume you see yourself as a cat named Lucian, and I see myself as a pale person named Lilith. That's how usernames work!

Haha let's go with this. I like it.

Jobbs

Banned
He's a fat tabby who's glaring at me right now

Haha let's go with this. I like it.

As fat as this?

SDhouQW.jpg

I swear I don't feed him anything extra. He and the other cat just eat at the same time and are given the same amount, and he's probably triple her size

Lucian Cat

Lucian Cat

FREE CHICKEN WINGS?
I don't remember what we had to do to get them but we didn't get them. He almost made us get sake which would have involved the little asian servers singing a scary song at us. I would have died of embarrassment.
He needs to post more often in here, not just PM me once in a blue moon.

Yell at him. It's what i do when he takes days to reply on fb.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Also while searching through my photos I happened upon a lovely QLD fakegaffer :D

Man, I just got such a wave of nostalgia. That was such a crazy night for us.
Is what I'd say if I was there.

Lucian Cat

I knew I felt my ears burning.

Lucian come up again so we can have dumplings <3

I really need to post here more often. I get so swept up in thangs I always leave a conversation hanging

I will I will. I've been there twice this year! You come down here for a change.

Man, I just got such a wave of nostalgia. That was such a crazy night for us.
Is what I'd say if I was there.
>:| you could have joined us

Jobbs

Banned
Kinda wish I was in Australia. One of my longest gamedev buds online is from there too (not feng, an even longer bud)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
fliff.jpg

I'm proud for you RHN unless it comes with more responsibility in which case you made a bad call.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I like the idea of wine more than I actually like wine. I've accepted that.

Might do some traveling after the game is done. Australia is actually on my list - Specifically, Adelaide. Any of you fake aussies near there?

Ben Folds lives in Adelaide

And he is pretty fake.

Jobbs

Banned
<3

</3

Are you aware I live near Adelaide or was this just a happy accident

I guess it was a happy accident. :) It really was on my list for unrelated reasons.

And I'll drink wine, but I can only pretend to share in the experience of it. It kinda all tastes the same to me.

Lucian Cat

I guess it was a happy accident. :) It really was on my list for unrelated reasons.

And I'll drink wine, but I can only pretend to share in the experience of it. It kinda all tastes the same to me.

Amazing. And yeah I'm the only radelaide fakegaffer.

What were the reasons for wanting to visit my town?

Jobbs

Banned
Amazing. And yeah I'm the only radelaide fakegaffer.

What were the reasons for wanting to visit my town?

Because I want to visit australia and this seems like one of the coolest places + Also happens that someone I've know forever (who has actually done a little bit of animation work in my game!) is based around there and it'd be cool to meet him

Lucian Cat

Because I want to visit australia and this seems like one of the coolest places + Also happens that someone I've know forever (who has actually done a little bit of animation work in my game!) is based around there and it'd be cool to meet him

By coolest you mean boringest, right? Adelaide is so quiet and dull. Only surpassed by Hobart and their tiny tiny cbd.

But for realsies, if you visit let me know and we can have fun drinking and whatnot :D

Jobbs

Banned
By coolest you mean boringest, right? Adelaide is so quiet and dull. Only surpassed by Hobart and their tiny tiny cbd.

But for realsies, if you visit let me know and we can have fun drinking and whatnot :D

Yes. :)

And he always makes it sound good, idk. I guess if you live in Columbus everything sounds exciting.

Chuckie

God fucking dammit. Got matched with this girl and ended up talking for several hours

And then I fell asleep and I'm pretty sure she hates me

This has happened to me.... but actually at a party. I just came back from Indonesia and was still jet lagged. I drank a couple of beers to much at a student party...and fucking fell asleep while she was getting a beer for me. I woke up 6 in the morning... girl already home.

I was embarrassed as hell.... but the girl was so cute...so I said fuck it and found out her phone number and called her. Apologized, explained and made an appointment for a date.

Moral of the story: My situation was 10 times worse but I could fix it anyway. So for you it will be easy.

I like the idea of wine more than I actually like wine. I've accepted that.

Might do some traveling after the game is done. Australia is actually on my list - Specifically, Adelaide. Any of you fake aussies near there?

lol. was just clarifying. you're also my aus game dev bud.

haha <3

--

Picked up Super C in...I don't know how long since I've played it and man, am I rusty.
Tried desperately to finish the game in a continue but got a game over in the canyon/base climb thing level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom