• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
what's new trabitha?
blink.gif

Jobbs

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UskSU5BoyZs

What about this one. Give it a chance, and if you hate it you can know for certain you hate Ben Folds without exception

I can certainly appreciate Tim & Eric at times, but the song blows, sorry mate :( Still friends? Please?

This is the best BF song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5EHAqhR1c I know that's not original but I've always liked it. We played this in my band when I was a kid

Welcome to the club

Ghost Song final days of development

King-Size_Homer.png

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
And off i go to the next tattoo appointment and another broke ass month

FloatOn

good morning people.

despite the trouble sleeping last night I have to say having a day off in the middle of the week was glorious.

if I'm able to shift my hours to four 10 hour days I'll totally go for having wednesday off.

I'm also leaving early today due to a doctor's appointment. Try not to miss me too hard

Misha

Banned
You know I wonder if I'd get along with me from 6 years ago. It's not like my personality changed or anything, it's just my knowledge and experience is so much different

Misha

Banned
So I decided to download bumble to see what these dating apps look like and immediately I see Jean Sebastian Dea who is a French Canadian Pittsburgh Penguins prospect and apparently pretty attractive

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Morning guys. My hours shifted a fucking gain. Now I'm afternoons.

Anyways, what was in the jar?

13403188_10157009227845603_8419523059328092036_o.jpg

Sharks.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Question: Would someone being semi famous deter you from matching with them?
Depends on how famous. YouTube famous where no one gives a fuck about them irl? Sure.

Like famous where fans would be attacking me? No.

Misha

Banned
Depends on how famous. YouTube famous where no one gives a fuck about them irl? Sure.

Like famous where fans would be attacking me? No.
Well the situation im comparing it to is a minor league hockey player so yeah probably around there

Still famous enough they might have an ego and they would go to events and stuff and be recognized there but not famous to be recognized often in public or have crazy fans

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Meh I dont mind dating someone famous if there is attraction and connection. There might be awkward interactions thanks to fans being cunts but in the end if the day if Im happy with a famous person or a broke person is no one's business

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Misha this is a hypothetical and you've already sent him a message right?

MutFox

Banned
Well the situation im comparing it to is a minor league hockey player so yeah probably around there

Still famous enough they might have an ego and they would go to events and stuff and be recognized there but not famous to be recognized often in public or have crazy fans

Just do it!

And if it doesn't work out, it doesn't.
Though who knows, maybe it does.

Misha

Banned
My self esteem wouldn't let me even consider it. :p
Yeah that's where I'm at

Also for the fact that it wouldn't work out for other reasons
Misha this is a hypothetical and you've already sent him a message right?
Lol no. Not gonna happen.
But yeah it's still a hypothetical
Deter me from making a move/approaching them/etc? Yes. Deter me from seeing them on general principle if otherwise we'd be fine together? No.
exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom