• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm fascinated by their post process (the rendering that makes it look like an old timey cartoon) but the actual game looks a bit boring and the background art there wasn't impressive at all

and jesus

jpeg

My biggest concern with it is that it looks like an endless boss rush, which can end up being really boring after a while. The perfect balance would be something closer to Midnight Wanderers: Quest for the Chariot.

bQ4A3zU.png

It still blows my mind that this was a CPS-1 game, BTW.

Previously legal drugs are now outlawed in the UK because the Tories are authoritarian shitheads who don't believe in personal freedom.

That minority rule. FPTP is such trash.

Tbh I wouldn't have expected Labour to be much better on this front. They're nowhere near as unrelentingly shite as the Tories, don't get me wrong, but they developed a fucking nasty authoritarian streak under Blair, which will hopefully be lost under Corbyn

And yes, FPTP is the fucking worst. STV seems the best, it's proportional but retains a regional link

Nerdkiller

Membeur
If the Crash in Skylanders rumor is true I will bathe in the tears of GAF.
This is gonna be me if that happens.

E2MkT.gif

Then again, anyone who will be whinging after hearing the official announcement despite knowing of the rumour deserve to be ridiculed.

I wonder what the overlap between them and the Uncharted 3/4 review folks is.

Valiant Hearts and Child of Light are both good. Ubisoft can be good. They're just bogged down by all their AAA LCD franchises.

That being said, I'll shamelessly buy the next Ass Creed because I can't resist an ancient Egyptian setting.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
explain. model kid? mega man? eh?

I don't give a single shit about that awful franchise, awful character, and its awful shit games. I don't understand the fandom but whatevers
So, if anyone strolls through GundamGAF, youve seen I like Gunpla, plastic models. They make mega man versions of these.

dsc06208.jpg

Ceallach

that seems like a pain in the dick to put together

pass
It's such a fun hobby. It's like meditating for me. Clipping parts, painting (not necessary but I like it), putting it together. I just put on some music and just zone out

I do 99% Gundam, but I've done some mega man, some five star stories, some evangelion.

FloatOn

It's such a fun hobby. It's like meditating for me. Clipping parts, painting (not necessary but I like it), putting it together. I just put on some music and just zone out

I do 99% Gundam, but I've done some mega man, some five star stories, some evangelion.

I enjoyed Lego and K*NEX as a kid but model cars and such seemed like such a hassle. Cutting those tiny pieces out and putting them in just the right configuration and then painting them. Fuck that.

It's bad enough putting together furniture as an adult

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
All the blacks are done, next up grey stuff, colored stuff and gradients/shadowing to finish it off. Got foil on it atm so bad time for pics. Heres one from a pause where you can see barely anything new.

edit I have that Mega Man! I don't know where I put it aah.

edit found him hiding in my games closet

qYCDuxi.jpg

Ceallach

Feeding cats has become a ritual for me over time. It's especially satisfying when the little kittens come out :3
_________

Also: 'Shit you see in Shanghai at night:
Don't go to Vietnam. I had little tiger there. They have a big problem with restaurants capturing cats to serve.

zeemumu

So, if anyone strolls through GundamGAF, youve seen I like Gunpla, plastic models. They make mega man versions of these.

dsc06208.jpg

I got one of my friends the Linkin Park Gundam for her birthday. She's not a Gundam fan as far as I know but she's a massive Linkin Park fan and it was the only thing I could think of that she probably didn't have

Ceallach

I got one of my friends the Linkin Park Gundam for her birthday. She's not a Gundam fan as far as I know but she's a massive Linkin Park fan and it was the only thing I could think of that she probably didn't have
The HGUC Rx-78 GP01FB special edition?

...I will reserve judgement on Linkin Park.

FloatOn

I'm a massive linkin bark fan

zeemumu

The HGUC Rx-78 GP01FB special edition?

...I will reserve judgement on Linkin Park.

Yeah.

I like listening to Linkin Park from time to time but I'm nowhere near as big a fan as she is. I admire how passionate she is about it, though.

I like to outdo myself with presents. Not in price because that's stupid. Just in how personal I can make the present. You should see my possible choices for Em's birthday present.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
There's a big spider in here and I tried to kill it and failed and now it's hiding salkfslkhfkljhtoiwe4htowi4t3wt

Jobbs

Banned
I was talking to the kids aboit us going to Meijer and then a Meijer ad shows up on NeoGAF a bit later that I've never seen before. I am seriously wondering if it's listening in

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah.

I like listening to Linkin Park from time to time but I'm nowhere near as big a fan as she is. I admire how passionate she is about it, though.

I like to outdo myself with presents. Not in price because that's stupid. Just in how personal I can make the present. You should see my possible choices for Em's birthday present.

Remember my bday on January 18th.

I was talking to the kids aboit us going to Meijer and then a Meijer ad shows up on NeoGAF a bit later that I've never seen before. I am seriously wondering if it's listening in

Now the plot thickens.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
There's a big spider in here and I tried to kill it and failed and now it's hiding salkfslkhfkljhtoiwe4htowi4t3wt

It's fine, it'll protect you from all sorts of smaller, more annoying insects. Be nice to your spider buddy.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I saw it. Just play minecraft online instead. Single player minecraft is boring but playing on a raiding server is great.
I'll keep an eye on it.

In other news people on facebook going ham posting videos about how Hillary Clinton is a liar, fake and thief and that anyone voting because she is a woman are not thinking. Im sipping some iced tea while watching the vids and the comments from my "friends" trying to be all smart talking about it repeating just stuff from the videos they are linking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom