• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Chance is the new HHN main icon this year

Chance-the-Clown-HHN-26-2-1170x731-800x400.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've played through every episode with my daughter. It's a really cute game!

And I keep getting ads for a Lille baby carrier.

I get ads for 3D Printers.

I decided to read more on the reviews of Minecraft Story Mode and people are complaining that after the season ended Tell Tale is releasing 3 episodes for 14.99 as something offensive. Then again I rarely buy games at full price so I think I wont be complaining about the price whenever I get the episodes. #CheapSteamSaleWhore

Minecraft story mode ain't bad but it is aimed at a younger audience. I think Tales From the Borderlands was more interesting

I have that wishlisted too. Im cool with all types of games as long as they entertain me tbh. Afterall the rating doesnt mean X or Y age group should play that exclusively.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I like you guys. Genuinely happy to get to know all of you after RPJ and all.

Just wanted to say, no need to quote it a million times now :p

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I like you guys. Genuinely happy to get to know all of you after RPJ and all.

Just wanted to say, no need to quote it a million times now :p
Go die in a well you stupid motherfucker

Misha

Banned
what did i literally just type ffs
He only quoted it once tho
_______

Got a second hockey player on bumble. From Pitt this time. I didn't know the point of that app was to match with hockey players. Would have joined it earlier if so

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I wonder if Jesus could turn anything in wine.

Like could he just turn his cock into a wine hose.

Id get on my knees for that.

zeemumu

I keep seeing the Dumbledore Umbridge Voldemort posts. Wouldn't it be more accurate if Obama was Dumbledore, Hilary was McGonagall, and Trump was Professor Quirrell and the hairpiece was Voldemort?

Jobbs

Banned
Igor has a pretty bad infection. but no tumor. yeah <3

aghh look at my buddy :O poor guy! I'm glad it's not more serious

I love dogs but I haven't gotten one since my chocolate lab Charlie died a few years ago, it's just too hard </3 They're so loyal to the end

every dog is basically captain america and we humans are bucky

I keep seeing the Dumbledore Umbridge Voldemort posts. Wouldn't it be more accurate if Obama was Dumbledore, Hilary was McGonagall, and Trump was Professor Quirrell and the hairpiece was Voldemort?

But then the insinuation that Hillary is totes nearly as bad as Trump would be wasted.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
aghh look at my buddy :O poor guy! I'm glad it's not more serious

I love dogs but I haven't gotten one since my chocolate lab Charlie died a few years ago, it's just too hard </3 They're so loyal to the end

every dog is basically captain america and we humans are bucky
Nah, I've eaten dogs, again in Vietnam. Cap do3ant get eaten by Bucky.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Jobbs

Banned
Nah, I've eaten dogs, again in Vietnam. Cap do3ant get eaten by Bucky.

You want a reaction but I don't view eating pigs and eating dogs as being much different. I've accepted people do it.

And yeah I think cap would let bucky eat him, it juts hasn't come up yet (as far as I know). Maybe after a dozen more boring movies they'll be out of other ideas

Oh man the response to my latest Facebook post (about anxiety and promotion) might actually be the best thing that's happened to me today. I'm actually kind of overwhelmed. Even though it hasn't even been that many people overall, I think it's the biggest reaction I've ever got on there, at least in recent memory, and it's all been super positive.

SolVanderlyn

12871490_1401546783329848_8470918467321389159_n.png

you guys to me.
I've been doing this with GAF for years now. I think some people catch on that I'm an internet person, but it works for the most part.

Jobbs

Banned
Random question but Jobbs will your game get an E3 trailer? Hmmmm

nah sorry, it's actually going to be low key until at least septemberish

edit: speaking of sick pets, Mel seems to have lost her voice. She keeps meowing but basically no sound comes out.

Vazra

nah sorry, it's actually going to be low key until at least septemberish

edit: speaking of sick pets, Mel seems to have lost her voice. She keeps meowing but basically no sound comes out.

Ahhh alright. Make sure to link us when you do upload a new vid :p

Vazra

Bite me, sir.

(<3)

I just made the mental picture of him biting my lips softly before making out and the flood gates went off.
Sorry Bufbaf but you're the target today it seems haha <3

EDIT: Double post >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom