• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nuhsxncL7U1qalq1yo5_250.gif

It has been way too long since the last ADC thirst

Put your lips close to mine
As long as they don't touch
Out of focus eye to eye
Till the gravity's too much
And I'll do anything you say
If you say it with your hands
And I'd be smart to walk away
But you're quicksand

eRtby.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

She finally moving in this month

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The weekend is nearly upon us. Anyone have plans?
Lay around the house. Go running like always. Maybe finish the second draft of my novel if I can bring myself to do it. Play some games.

Same old, same old.

FloatOn

Im taking my dog to get groomed. I'll probably see tmnt2 by myself because I'm tired of my irl friends. Might do some witcher 3. And I might even go to the gym or play guitar :eek:

edit - I'm currently a mess over a bright eyes song did I just time travel ten years?

SystemBug

I got matched with this super handsome manager guy. Like...how? Why is he even on Tinder??
It makes sense because you are also super handsome! 😘 Go get em tiger
On another note . Well there isn't really another note. Can't wait for the weekend I guess lol

i am so bored

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Looks like whoever was responsible for this Transformers promo art is a Goatse fan:
Meh. We've had Transformers '86 on BD here for almost 10 years now. I'd be really surprised though if we ever actually get a HD release of the whole TV series.

Also, I really want to get one of those "Bill for First Lady" shirts, but I can't, because by law, they can't accept any foreign donations unless you're in a military base. Ceal, HELP ME!

Probably the only time in history the lack of a US base in my country has inconvenienced me.

FUME5

Meh. We've had Transformers '86 on BD here for almost 10 years now. I'd be really surprised though if we ever actually get a HD release of the whole TV series.

Also, I really want to get one of those "Bill for First Lady" shirts, but I can't, because by law, they can't accept any foreign donations unless you're in a military base. Ceal, HELP ME!

Probably the only time in history the lack of a US base in my country has inconvenienced me.

Movie had a big impact on me when I was 10, could not give less of a shit about it now, just saw it on my Twitter feed and had to laugh at Optimus spreading his shit out.

Free booze
Free Internet
Free weed
Free condoms
and GAF for all.

#Vazra4President

How do you intend to fund this platform? If it's by selling
cups of cum
I think you're going to fall very, very short.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Movie had a big impact on me when I was 10, could not give less of a shit about it now, just saw it on my Twitter feed and had to laugh at Optimus spreading his shit out.

How do you intend to fund this platform? If it's by selling
cups of cum
I think you're going to fall very, very short.

Legalize prostitution and selling food to people who has the munchies

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Today's lesson has only reaffirmed what we all already knew. If you post in this thread your romance is doomed to fail.

The Bryan Singer drag.

Yeah. Bryan Singer likes to invite little boys over to his pool and diddle them in the fucking dark of night. [Laughs.] I want nothing to do with that. I think there are enough boys in L.A. that are questionably homosexual who are willing to do things with the right person who can get them in the door. In New York there is a healthy gay community, and that doesn't exist in L.A.

:air:

SolVanderlyn

Maybe this virus of failure doesn't affect women.

Trab is a guy confirmed

Edit: Nvm she found hot manager guy. Also might still have that date possibly set up (did that happen yet?) Either way, deconfirmed

Guys.

I had my milk right next to the computer.

Unopened.

To make it better, it was next to the opened side.

For ten minutes.

I didn't know until I picked it up.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
The Bryan Singer drag.

Yeah. Bryan Singer likes to invite little boys over to his pool and diddle them in the fucking dark of night. [Laughs.] I want nothing to do with that. I think there are enough boys in L.A. that are questionably homosexual who are willing to do things with the right person who can get them in the door. In New York there is a healthy gay community, and that doesn't exist in L.A.

:air:
JLRDF8k.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom