• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I got matched with this super handsome manager guy. Like...how? Why is he even on Tinder??

You're a pretty cute girl who by all accounts "shouldn't be on Tinder". It's not always that easy, maybe handsome manager guy just is unlucky or shy when it comes to dating too, which is why he gave it his best on the job?

WHO KNOWS

Chuckie

It's such a fun hobby. It's like meditating for me. Clipping parts, painting (not necessary but I like it), putting it together. I just put on some music and just zone out

I do 99% Gundam, but I've done some mega man, some five star stories, some evangelion.

I had two of those Gundams. But they got lost during a move :((((

I still have a Zoid though. I even painted it!

Gordos_fin.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
How do you have the kind of budget MN09 has and make it look so thoroughly dull? I'll never understand it.

How is everyone? These kids don't sleep. The one will probably be up until 4 or 5 am. I had fallen asleep on the couch and woke up to one of them asking me something and I said okay and I don't even remember what I was asked.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How do you have the kind of budget MN09 has and make it look so thoroughly dull? I'll never understand it.

I think its more with the way Inafune is handling the project. Bloodstained has the same developers (Inti Creates IIRC) working on it and visually looks better already despite a long way to go for release.

EDIT: Yikes just saw the new video. The game on a small screen looks like a 3DS game.

I saw The Gays screaming about it on tumblr

I'm one of them.

I stopped watching it after the end of season 2 (which I was disappointed with as a whole). Maybe I should go back.

Season three isn't much better than season two. Although I enjoyed both of them.

Season four however is season one quality. It might actually beat it for me as the best season. So many questions finally being answered and everything coming together very organically.

jb1234

I'm one of them.

Season three isn't much better than season two. Although I enjoyed both of them.

Season four however is season one quality. It might actually beat it for me as the best season. So many questions finally being answered and everything coming together very organically.

Season 2 disappointed me because it felt all over the place. It wasn't focused and it kept asking new questions instead of answering existing ones.

(I also hated the Proletheans.)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah, let's go with that!

C'mon, let me ride your bicycle
It's so fantastical on your bicycle
We can get a little more physical
Baby, after all, it's only natural
I feel it coming, coming, coming, oh
Feel it running, running, running, oh oh
( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)

One of these days, I need to show you footage from my 2003 senior recital. I used to be a LOT more outwardly gay. It actually caught me off guard when I rewatched it recently.

With me it depends on the mood really.

Timu

We can get a little more physical
Baby, after all, it's only natural
I feel it coming, coming, coming, oh
Feel it running, running, running, oh oh
( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)
What song is that???

Tonight got me looking at old photo albums and taking a trip down memory lane. I'm super emotional right now. There's also way too much caffeine in my body right now, so it's hard to relax. But I'm exhausted from the biking and the swimming. Good thing I don't have to go into work in the morning.

Today was my sister's last day of school for this grade, so I'm officially calling it summer now. Though to be fair it's not like I haven't already been treating things like summer.

Both imo. Plays like Triple Deluxe (which isn't bad) and the mech feels completely natural.

Hmm, I don't think I've ever found a Kirby game compelling. I'm not sure why. But I'm glad people are liking the game. Nintendo needs a win right now.

I would

Also according to derrick01 mirrors edge 2 is terrible. I was mildly interested in that game but I think I'll pass now.

Isn't Derrick the guy who hates everything? I wasn't around for much of his tenure but that's the impression I got.

Jobbs

Banned
Mirror's Edge 2 looks pretty underwhelming. I don't know what they think they're doing.

Doing a jump animation that makes no physical sense.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I was gay, all the gay guys seem to love me :/

Also woo Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom