• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
8? Damn son.

Also you could skype me and listen to my lovely
ghastly
voice :p

what's ghastly about it?

every time "er" sounds like "uh" I get a kick out of it, and since that's every single time I get a lot of kicks! your stubborn refusal to pronounce things is awesome

also like how (some of you more than others) pronounce the long 'o' in a fascinatingly complex way

I actually hired two aussie actresses to do roles in my game, I had to specifically seek out aussies because regular actors can't do a proper accent

example

Seaklng

Banned
single now, eating a lot, getting fat, my nieces are staying with me for a bit. I guess that's sorta four facts.

I might join you and put some junk on netflix.

Speaking of which AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
oh man what happened? (if you don't wanna talk about it that's cool)
Hope you guys are having fun!
yeah I haven't been eating all that much idk

BROOOOOOOOO THAT LOOKS AWESOME! I'm definitely going to watch that c:

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
what's ghastly about it?

every time "er" sounds like "uh" I get a kick out of it, and since that's every single time I get a lot of kicks! your stubborn refusal to pronounce things is awesome

also like how (some of you more than others) pronounce the long 'o' in a fascinatingly complex way

I actually hired two aussie actresses to do roles in my game, I had to specifically seek out aussies because regular actors can't do a proper accent

Well it's ghastly to me. Foreigners seem to get a kick out of it haha.

Offer still stands. My friday night is duuuuulllll.

what's ghastly about it?

example

What do you think about English accents? >_>

Chuckie

mom is flying up tonight to visit & she told me the other day I'm just not trying hard enough. Not looking forward to her being here.

I slept for like 15 hours.

I'm trying to clean and watching junk on netflix.

what about you?

Yo Bex....wazzup!

What are you watching on Netflix?

Jobbs

Banned
oh man what happened? (if you don't wanna talk about it that's cool)
Hope you guys are having fun!
yeah I haven't been eating all that much idk

BROOOOOOOOO THAT LOOKS AWESOME! I'm definitely going to watch that c:

awesome? the best thing ever!

the details are a little embarrassing for me but suffice it to say something happened and it's over

Well it's ghastly to me. Foreigners seem to get a kick out of it haha.

Offer still stands. My friday night is duuuuulllll.

It's morning here and I'm just starting on my work. :O I might have to take a raincheck. The problem is I've proven incapable of being productive while on skype, because of my charming magnetism I end up talking forever and getting nothing done <3

What do you think about English accents? >_>

trash

I do have two of you in the game though

Seaklng

Banned
awesome? the best thing ever!

the details are a little embarrassing for me but suffice it to say something happened and it's over

Alright, man. Well just try to take care of yourself, ok?

Yesss. I got some good chills. I hope it actually is as good as it seems.

Jobbs

Banned
all I keep thinking is

latest

*mate: cunt.

and I STILL don't really know wtf discord is, seriously

I hate waking up and having morning wood.

I hate that my pajamas make this immediately noticeable and have to wait a few minutes for it to go down.

Dicks are awful, in case you haven't noticed lately.

Misha

Banned
Sooo apparently a much older coworker tried to Facebook message and call my sister in the middle of the night and liked a bunch of her stuff. I'd imagine he would have to be pretty drunk to do that to his boss's daughter

If there's two thing I've learned its:
1) never give out any personal contact info
2) never be friendly to anyone

Jobbs

Banned
Sooo apparently a much older coworker tried to Facebook message and call my sister in the middle of the night and liked a bunch of her stuff. I'd imagine he would have to be pretty drunk to do that to his boss's daughter

If there's two thing I've learned its:
1) never give out any personal contact info
2) never be friendly to anyone

the lesson is never use facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom