• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a clickbaity author, "I would write an article named "It Wasn't Until I Took LSD With Bunch Random Black and Hispanics Hipsters In Some Field, That I Was Able To Appreciate the Beauty of American Culture."

Jobbs

Banned
I just replied to someone I don't remember swiping with "wassup ::monkey emoji::"
I don't give a fuck anymore

miss, you are out of control and making a scene
monoclepop.gif

Jobbs

Banned
Probably good to have a warning before they randomly start following you home tbh

get em fired!

you can't blame it on booz anyway. Booz just unlocks what's really inside. I wouldn't stalk my boss' daughter (if I worked at a real job) no matter how drunk

dude's a creep

Misha

Banned
It's much easier dealing with random drunk guys telling you stuff like "I'd rather be with you tonight" when they live across the country and don't know where you live :/
get em fired!

you can't blame it on booz anyway. Booz just unlocks what's really inside. I wouldn't stalk my boss' daughter (if I worked at a real job) no matter how drunk

dude's a creep
Oh sorry the stalking hasn't actually happened. That was a humorous exaggeration. Probably not the right time for it tbh

He'll be on thin ice either way

Chuckie

I just replied to someone I don't remember swiping with "wassup ::monkey emoji::"
I don't give a fuck anymore

What does swiping mean? Mean you once thought he was attractive on some dating app?
What does the monkey emoji actually mean? Besides it being a funny monkey?
Why don't you give a fuck anymore?

Jobbs

Banned
It's much easier dealing with random drunk guys telling you stuff like "I'd rather be with you tonight" when they live across the country and don't know where you live :/

Oh sorry the stalking hasn't actually happened. That was a humorous exaggeration. Probably not the right time for it tbh

He'll be on thin ice either way

if I was the boss and one of my employees was all over my daughter's facebook and trying to call her and shit I'd probably not like that at all, especially if there's a large age difference

it's debatable if it's firing material, it'd depend on some details, but it's not good at all

I'm not convinced you are not an editor for The Verge.

I could've sworn I saw a clickbaity article with something similar to that title.

Now I'am imaging how that article would go with people from this thread.

I imagine it would probably be a religious experience.

e: I appreciate that a compliment like that comes from an educated European like Funky Papa.

I rarely read The Verge.

Misha

Banned
if I was the boss and one of my employees was all over my daughter's facebook and trying to call her and shit I'd probably not like that at all, especially if there's a large age difference

it's debatable if it's firing material, it'd depend on some details, but it's not good at all
He's an engineer so I'm not sure it's quite as easy to fire him since he's salaried. Doesn't help that his brother(or cousin? Can't remember) is the machine shop manager

My dads not going to do anything like that for now but he's definitely not happy about it

Jobbs

Banned
He's an engineer so I'm not sure it's quite as easy to fire him since he's salaried. Doesn't help that his brother(or cousin? Can't remember) is the machine shop manager

My dads not going to do anything like that for now but he's definitely not happy about it

men are all scum

what happened to the date with insect boy?

that's next week. I get less and less excited about that though :S

I remember that after making the date plans I dreamed that I was going to get married to some bland dude and everyone was happy for me but I was like "holy shit I need to escape. I look great in this dress but I need to escape."

Respond with "how're you"

haha I'm so tempted.

edit: he said doing, not going of course. typo.

Jobbs

Banned
that's next week. I get less and less excited about that though :S

I remember that after making the date plans I dreamed that I was going to get married to some bland dude and everyone was happy for me but I was like "holy shit I need to escape. I look great in this dress but I need to escape."

So what is it you're actually looking for?

And it's just a date arranged by an app most people consider a "hook up app", you aren't getting married

Misha

Banned
umm we have certain biologically necessary life giving functions so thank you very much but you must live with us
1) that assumes we actually want to continue the human race
2) you're not needed after those functions
3) just wait till cloning

So what is it you're actually looking for?

And it's just a date arranged by an app most people consider a "hook up app", you aren't getting married

I know, it was just a dream. but I guess I'm scared of ending up with some 50% dude ya know. like I'm only meeting this guy because he was nice. there's no special connection or common interests going on. it's kinda weird for me.
I'm looking for the 100%. which is stupid in its own right but eh.
but I guess it also means I'm looking for an awesome wedding dress. regardless if I'm ever going to get married or not. it felt majestic. :3

Jobbs

Banned
I know, it was just a dream. but I guess I'm scared of ending up with some 50% dude ya know. like I'm only meeting this guy because he was nice. there's no special connection or common interests going on. it's kinda weird for me.
but I guess it also means I'm looking for an awesome wedding dress. regardless if I'm ever going to get married or not. it felt majestic. :3

Oooo! ♥ I'm probably more interested in wedding dresses than I should be. I'm not very guy-like, I'm afraid.

Just don't use the dress as a reason to get married to a 50% you nut!

Well you can be cool at least till Nintendo makes another metro is then you're not needed anymore

Plus side is you're safe for a long time

It's like pulling teeth to make Misha give me the tiniest bit of credit

Lea's uterus is communicating with her in sleep

Mine too :(

Oooo! ♥ I'm probably more interested in wedding dresses than I should be. I'm not very guy-like, I'm afraid.

Just don't use the dress as a reason to get married to a 50% you nut!

It's like pulling teeth to make Misha give me the tiniest bit of credit

haha! I someone knew you were going to say this :D ♥
which wedding dress would you pick jobbsy??

I won't! the dream showed me how that would end up like
JqrAYz_UCiUm.jpg

Lea's uterus is communicating with her in sleep

yes. It's always talking to me though. it's whispering "geeettt laaaidd" all the time.

FloatOn

an hour into my day and it kind of already blows

- I got asked to train someone. spent the last hour doing that
- someone lowkey chewed me out for not writing a process we should have had a year ago. nobody informed me there was such a need.
- I have a conference call in an hour to discuss a fucking stupid procedure that somehow got approved.
- I have to put the finishing touches on that shit article I wrote for the company newsletter

someone end me

Jobbs

Banned
haha! I someone knew you were going to say this :D ♥
which wedding dress would you pick jobbsy??

I can't exactly pick in just a few minutes, but here are some I like.

I'm in favor of wedding dresses being a bit sexy, I think there's such a thing as too stuffy.

D8X7oLO.png

This is hot

Ram%C3%B3n-Herrer%C3%ADas.jpg

This one's a bit stuffy but the headress works together with it to make it seem kind of metal

zuhair-murad-bridal-spring-2015-judy-strapless-sweetheart-ball-gown-wedding-dress.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
an hour into my day and it kind of already blows

- I got asked to train someone. spent the last hour doing that
- someone lowkey chewed me out for not writing a process we should have had a year ago. nobody informed me there was such a need.
- I have a conference call in an hour to discuss a fucking stupid procedure that somehow got approved.
- I have to put the finishing touches on that shit article I wrote for the company newsletter

someone end me

Happy ending you?

How would you describe a 100% dood?

I can't exactly pick in just a few minutes, but here are some I like.

I'm in favor of wedding dresses being a bit sexy, I think there's such a thing as too stuffy.

D8X7oLO.png

This is hot

Ram%C3%B3n-Herrer%C3%ADas.jpg

This one's a bit stuffy but the headress works together with it to make it seem kind of metal

zuhair-murad-bridal-spring-2015-judy-strapless-sweetheart-ball-gown-wedding-dress.jpg
can you be my wedding stylist? *o* I actually bookmarked a favorite of mine some time ago but it must've been on my old pc. :/

How would you describe a 100% dood?
ideal dood: someone who is always into sex, on the silly side of funny and will go to punkrock shows with me.

I woke myself up snoring

Why am I like this

you mean cute?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I want someone to boil coffee and pour it all over my face while reading me the highlights from the newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom