• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeeeesus, I step out for a few hours and you're at each others throats? Gawd

Anyway here's Giles Bigboy's character sheet. I dunno if it's explicitly said anywhere but he's also a halfling. So he's tiny but also so buff

BBNW9BR.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I can see it. Fits you

I know I dont need to explain it since it should be obvious considering the few times Ive cracked here but yeah. I mostly hide behind humor and lewd jokes because I rather keep the sad and depressing stuff to myself for most of the time. There is people who think Im a great guy buy of course I have my issues Im dealing with behind the whole wall of jokes I put up.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I know I dont need to explain it since it should be obvious considering the few times Ive cracked here but yeah. I mostly hide behind humor and lewd jokes because I rather keep the sad and depressing stuff to myself for most of the time. There is people who think Im a great guy buy of course I have my issues Im dealing with behind the whole wall of jokes I put up.
The essence of humor lies in masking the horrors and sorrows of life.

Vazra

Lovely.

We're discussing the new Ghostbusters and all of the sudden this guy just comes at me with Anita Sarkeesian shit.

I've seen a lot of people bring Anita Sarkeesian, Feminism, Menimism, Social Justice Warriors and Gamer Gate at things that are not related to any of that. I cringe a little and try not to address them.

zeemumu

I've seen a lot of people bring Anita Sarkeesian, Feminism, Menimism, Social Justice Warriors and Gamer Gate at things that are not related to any of that. I cringe a little and try not to address them.

My most hated version of this is when there's a tragedy, like a shooting or something, and someone decides that 5 minutes after it happened is the best possible time to start reworking the story to fit their political agenda. The deaths of human beings are not to be used to bolster your argument against something that's pretty much completely unrelated.

Vazra

My most hated version of this is when there's a tragedy, like a shooting or something, and someone decides that 5 minutes after it happened is the best possible time to start reworking the story to fit their political agenda. The deaths of human beings are not to be used to bolster your argument against something that's pretty much completely unrelated.
Ohhh yeah and the victim blaming too if it doesn't fit their narrative is quite something special at times.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Yup reading his profile got me all the details I needed. He has Nintendo products.

"Don't they have fashion magazines to read or whatever trendy shit they're on now?"

Hey, I never said how far you had to dig.

zeemumu

I have a few Native American tribes mixed in but not enough to actually consider myself Native American. That's pretty much the only racial variation in my DNA.

zeemumu

I want to get into a series that I know very little about (preferably an old one) but I want one whose older games still hold up. Any suggestions? I'll make a thread as well.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well I decided to drink after all

HAPPY WEEKEND

I want to get into a series that I know very little about (preferably an old one) but I want one whose older games still hold up. Any suggestions? I'll make a thread as well.
Dept. Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom