• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Good morning everybody.

I would never give up my firearms. Ever. That said I am in favor of licensing initiatives and making it harder to get them.

Jobbs

Banned
Good morning everybody.

I would never give up my firearms. Ever. That said I am in favor of licensing initiatives and making it harder to get them.

It's comically easy to get a gun in most states.

To buy and use something as lethal as a gun you should have to be trained and licensed and background checked. That you don't have to be is amazing to me

Jobbs

Banned
Unless I'm mistaken I can't legally drive a motorcycle without undergoing training for it, and the main person I'm endangering by driving a motorcycle on public roads is myself.

Meanwhile a crazy person can buy a gun and go shoot 25 people at a club

BTW the "what do you do when someone is verbally aggressive" thread contains a number of examples of the type of childish little boy male bravado that drives me up the wall

Jobbs

Banned
I finished with my workout and was going to tell everyone to fite me but the body count of the Florida shooting is at 50. 50 dead, 53 injured. Not in the mood for fiting anymore

edit: and it sounds like it was anti-gay motivated.

to add clarity, this is the worst shooting in US history, which is saying a lot because we are good at having shootings

13453969_1095482707209327_1476590721_n.jpg
got this some time ago. finally got around to put it somewhere:3

jb1234

I finished with my workout and was going to tell everyone to fite me but the body count of the Florida shooting is at 50. 50 dead, 53 injured. Not in the mood for fiting anymore

I'm horrified. I can't get out from under my covers. Maybe I just won't today.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

to add clarity, this is the worst shooting in US history, which is saying a lot because we are good at having shootings

Why are people so hateful...

zeemumu

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
That thread already has derailed into a shit fest. I had to leave.

edit: I'm going to go bike around. Maybe check out a comic shop. Thankfully it's beautiful today.

zeemumu

That thread already has derailed into a shit fest. I had to leave.

edit: I'm going to go bike around. Maybe check out a comic shop. Thankfully it's beautiful today.

I got some comics yesterday. Haunted Mansion #1 and #3.

I also saw Warcraft. If you don't like the Warcraft Universe or know nothing about it, you're probably not going to like the movie. I know they wanted to get new people into WoW with the movie but the movie felt more like it was made for established fans.

zeemumu

Was it good though from the perspective of a Warcraft fan?

From the perspective of a Warcraft fan it's pretty cool to see the story in a large-scale movie.

One thing, though. (Spoilers, but you've played the games so maybe not)

How long has Gul'dan been capable of fist-fighting Durotan? I always pictured Gul'dan as an old-ass warlock who relied on magic for pretty much everything. But then Durotan challenges him to a mak'gora and Gul'dan takes of the cloak and is surprisingly more buff than he should be and is able to beat Durotan down (then cheats anyway with soul-drain).

Jobbs

Banned
Not divine intervention. Human ingenuity. ACHs are specifically designed to do that

I'm not superstitious or religious in any way. I was just trying to artfully say that "this guy was lucky the shot wasn't a few inches lower because his face would be gone"

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
From the perspective of a Warcraft fan it's pretty cool to see the story in a large-scale movie.

One thing, though. (Spoilers, but you've played the games so maybe not)

How long has Gul'dan been capable of fist-fighting Durotan? I always pictured Gul'dan as an old-ass warlock who relied on magic for pretty much everything. But then Durotan challenges him to a mak'gora and Gul'dan takes of the cloak and is surprisingly more buff than he should be and is able to beat Durotan down (then cheats anyway with soul-drain).
I liked it but I saw it with a girlfriend of mine who was confused as fuck the whole time. You need to know the story of Warcraft to enjoy the movie

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
LOL. I know what time it is in most areas of europe. I'm so insulted.

It was supposed to start 9 minutes ago. He's running late apparently.

honestly don'T even know what "ET" is supposed to stand for, and I did check a converter beforehand >'_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom