• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want someone to spoon me so I can wiggle my ass at their crotch :,( it's the little things I miss the most.

5258279+_72275dabf46b68d3b345ea167681c591.gif

zeemumu

Wish they'd stop cutting to the games when I'm trying to see the room and the audience

I know, it's getting on my nerves. I know they want us to see the nice setup in the room and that there are actual people playing a lot of these demos but we really just want to see the screen.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Muting players?

B, I feel like muting the entire gaming side. I've clicked on like, three posts since E3 began and one of them was to ban some fool.

Muting players?

B, I feel like muting the entire gaming side. I've clicked on like, three posts since E3 began and one of them was to ban some fool.

I read this in your AV's voice....

Never change your Greek god avatar plz, I forgot who it is but he was in cool hand Luke.

Lie to me and say you look like him.

Jobbs

Banned
I love all these developers discovering that a whole range of colors exist. I dig this. I hope we don't switch back to washed out everything after another cycle.

I read this in your AV's voice....

Never change your Greek god avatar plz, I forgot who it is but he was in cool hand Luke.

Lie to me and say you look like him.

Funky is deadass hotter than young Paul Newman.

I love all these developers discovering that a whole range of colors exist. I dig this. I hope we don't switch back to washed out everything after another cycle.

But then how will they convey 2Mature4U if they have to use color?!

The early life of the 360/PS3 was a dark time (literally.)

zeemumu

PC gaming up next.

I always feel left out because I don't have the money for a new gaming PC, so most of the graphics card talk is lost on me, but my gaming laptop is still capable of running every game in my Steam library

It's a year and a half away, there's plenty of time for MS to fuck it up.

Let's try for cautious optimism first.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Discussing timelines in the Dragon Ball thread

giphy.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You have to admit that we get some quality GIFs out of it.
The only good thing about wrestling. But worth it.

I hate wrestling, but I can see how it's some people's thing. Some people like boats, some people like tinkering with things, some people like Mexican telenovelas, some people like reality TV, some people watch Food Network all day...

There are much more offensive things to like than wrestling, which seems like dumb fun for the people who like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom