• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
WB Marrec!

-

When you're getting blown off via text by the same girl who was all over you via text one night before

cJCmto5.jpg

Once again, it's probably for the best, hah

Somehow I just spent $60 at taco bell on my daughter and her friends.

how many dozens of tacos is that

marrec

Banned
WB Marrec!

When you're getting blown off via text by the same girl who was all over you via text one night before

Once again, it's probably for the best, hah

Thanks! And ya, it's for the best. I was stalking the thread a bit while away and you should not be texting her.

Be like me bro, swear off women, become a celibate monk and move to nepal where we can have celibate monk gay sex.

In time for?

The top of the page I guess I dunno.

In time for my thirst to reach it's burning apex and disastrously explode my life?

Edit:

I'm back literally 10 mins and I've already double posted Marrec is a mess

*micthump*

Jobbs

Banned
Thanks! And ya, it's for the best. I was stalking the thread a bit while away and you should not be texting her.

Be like me bro, swear off women, become a celibate monk and move to nepal where we can have celibate monk gay sex.

I'm such a fucking hermit right now I'm elevating the artform. Monks of nepal bow to ME!

in the past few days I think I've only left the house to go running/walking and go to the grocery, unless I'm forgetting something

I bought 5 avocados the other day and somehow today all were bad, I don't even know how that happens but it fucking ruined my whole vibe and is maybe the worst thing that's ever happened to anyone

save me marrec

Misha

Banned
I'm such a fucking hermit right now I'm elevating the artform. Monks of nepal bow to ME!

in the past few days I think I've only left the house to go running/walking and go to the grocery, unless I'm forgetting something

I bought 5 avocados the other day and somehow today all were bad, I don't even know how that happens but it fucking ruined my whole vibe and is maybe the worst thing that's ever happened to anyone

save me marrec

the avocados are a sign

FUME5

Stay out of the political threads eh?

E3 always has me itching to play something new, but nobody ever releases anything around this time (Trials of the Blood Dragon looks like a turd).

Think I'll buy myself a roguelike of some sort when I get home tonight, any suggestions?

what? which girl? did we know about this? have we been informed??

The friend of the girl he was seeing.

I got the "You seem like a great guy, blah blah, I'm going to advance things (pretty sure those were here exact words) with this guy I've been on a few dates with blah blah".

Told her best of luck etc...

She works for a government department, so looks like she was getting the required 3 quotes before choosing a contractor.

Jobbs

Banned
the avocados are a sign

of?

what? which girl? did we know about this? have we been informed??

I missed you too ;_; glomp

yeah. there's a girl I met through my ex girlfriend who is still my friend so I sorta got custody of her following the split, so to speak (unless she's a double agent..)

last night we were texting and she was acting super interested and dropping major hints, and I thought about inviting her over and almost did but decided against it because I'm trying to be an adult and not lead people on (assuming that's what she was thinking, I could be wrong on that of course). plus I was just tired and said fuck it

now she's being super distant and disinterested. again, like I said, probably for the best, I'm meant to be a monk for a while

E3 always has me itching to play something new, but nobody ever releases anything around this time (Trials of the Blood Dragon looks like a turd).

Think I'll buy myself a roguelike of some sort when I get home tonight, any suggestions?

Don't Starve is one of my favorite all time games, it loosely categorizes as roguelike but it's more survival sim

FUME5

of?

yeah. there's a girl I met through my ex girlfriend who is still my friend so I sorta got custody of her following the split, so to speak (unless she's a double agent..)

last night we were texting and she was acting super interested and dropping major hints, and I thought about inviting her over and almost did but decided against it because I'm trying to be an adult and not lead people on (assuming that's what she was thinking, I could be wrong on that of course). plus I was just tired and said fuck it

now she's being super distant and disinterested. again, like I said, probably for the best, I'm meant to be a monk for a while

Well, if you flagged her off last night what do you expect?

EDIT

I've played the shit out of Don't Starve, bought the Shipwrecked DLC and realised I'd had enough of it.

of?

wow somehow must've missed that.
well she could be distant because you didn't act on her hints. but idk...in my opinion it's a bit weird for a friend of hers to behave this way. especially this soon. this may just be my Über-Ich talking though. maybe she was interested all along and now wanted to take a chance before it's too late again

you're so wise. keep teaching me stuff heda <3

If you want to keep your friends never run a mono blue mill deck.

What color you end up playing long term depends on your style; white is a lot of healing / control so they're a bit slow to get going, green is creature heavy and relies on strengthening them with +1/+1 counters, black is a lot of debuffing / destruction, red has a lot of damage dealing capabilities through spells and creatures, and blue is spell heavy and has a huge focus on opponent control

I run a red / green, red / white, and a black / green.

marrec

Banned

Yep I'm so done with political threads, can't do another ban bad stuff happens when I get banned.

save me marrec

Say no more, I just bought the Fast and Furious bluray set ride or motherfuckin die bro I on my damn way. We don't need nobody just you and me riding off into the sunset.

the avocados are a sign

A sign of what? Avocados poor life choices I'd bet

I missed you too ;_; glomp

Trab you can come with me and Jobbs into the sunset k

Jobbs

Banned
Marrec what do you think of Zelda? BTW they're playing it on treehouse right now.

wow somehow must've missed that.
well she could be distant because you didn't act on her hints. but idk...in my opinion it's a bit weird for a friend of hers to behave this way. especially this soon. this may just be my Über-Ich talking though. maybe she was interested all along and now wanted to take a chance before it's too late again

yes because I'm a huge prize she better act quick!

honestly I could explain it better but I don't want all the deets in here, suffice it to say it'd make more sense if you knew everything

I dunno. It's very easy to read into intent with texts where it might not exist.

true enough, but.. sometimes there are definite clues

---

aaand there's suddenly a violent windstorm going on. RIP my electricity any minute

What color you end up playing long term depends on your style; white is a lot of healing / control so they're a bit slow to get going, green is creature heavy and relies on strengthening them with +1/+1 counters, black is a lot of debuffing / destruction, red has a lot of damage dealing capabilities through spells and creatures, and blue is spell heavy and has a huge focus on opponent control

Nerd.

ew, never.

I actually like white for all the flying creatures. and green for the creature creatures. and black for the reasons you stated. if I had to choose two I'd probably go for green/black but it will depend on my draft :eek:
Yep I'm so done with political threads, can't do another ban bad stuff happens when I get banned.

Say no more, I just bought the Fast and Furious bluray set ride or motherfuckin die bro I on my damn way. We don't need nobody just you and me riding off into the sunset.

A sign of what? Avocados poor life choices I'd bet

Trab you can come with me and Jobbs into the sunset k
airplane1.jpg

Marrec what do you think of Zelda? BTW they're playing it on treehouse right now.

yes because I'm a huge prize she better act quick!

honestly I could explain it better but I don't want all the deets in here, suffice it to say it'd make more sense if you knew everything

true enough, but.. sometimes there are definite clues

I see. well definitely sounds like she's playing a game to be more interesting at this point. play along!

ew, never.

I actually like white for all the flying creatures. and green for the creature creatures. and black for the reasons you stated. if I had to choose two I'd probably go for green/black but it will depend on my draft :eek:

airplane1.jpg

I see. well definitely sounds like she's playing a game to be more interesting at this point. play along!

My green black is annoying af, it's all +1/+1 counters and death touch

Remind me later and I'll post a list of cards in it

Jobbs

Banned
I can't fix that, unfortunately. I can offer you a hug, though.

*hug*

you're a good man :)

I don't see myself dating her for real, so it seems like chasing this would just be to treat my current emotional neediness, aka the wrong reasons to pursue someone -- and probably this is best left alone, tbh

you're a good man :)

I don't see myself dating her for real, so it seems like chasing this would just be to treat my current emotional neediness, aka the wrong reasons to pursue someone -- and probably this is best left alone, tbh

ohh now I gotcha. okay if this is the case it's best to stay away. unless you really want some sort of rebound. I would understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom