• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

It would be a prized possession

Me and him didn't throw down, but he's a friend and I don't want him to stop being a friend.

A real shitshow all around.

Oof, yeah, that ain't cool.

Never knowingly been with someone who had a boyfriend, but a few women have neglected to inform me of their relationship status over the years. We were doing a work lunch a few months ago and my workmate informed me that the waiter was the (then) boyfriend of a girl who'd jumped into my bed after a night out a year or two ago.

Just DANdy. (because your name is Dan, and the word dan is in dandy, before the dy part).

I groaned.

marrec

Banned
Oof, yeah, that ain't cool.

Never knowingly been with someone who had a boyfriend, but a few women have neglected to inform me of their relationship status over the years. We were doing a work lunch a few months ago and my workmate informed me that the waiter was the (then) boyfriend of a girl who'd jumped into my bed after a night out a year or two ago.

Did they guy know anything about it?

Pretty messed up, you doing his girl then he has to serve you lol

Ya it's a bad thing, flew to Chicago the next day so haven't really had a chance to deal with it. I don't want his girl but no doubt he doesn't see it that way heh

Pau

I don't think I've ever had any drama in my (only) relationship.

so for anyone who has used an apartment search website, do people actually check their information requests or is it just better to call them yourself?
They will answer but sometimes in incomprehensible writing. D:

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You're missing out Pau, relationship trouble is the best kind of trouble there is.

FUME5

You can't spell groaned without Dan. Ergo...

Did they guy know anything about it?

Pretty messed up, you doing his girl then he has to serve you lol

Ya it's a bad thing, flew to Chicago the next day so haven't really had a chance to deal with it. I don't want his girl but no doubt he doesn't see it that way heh

No, no he did not. And he gave me a free glass of his boutique sangria too.

Man, you've got one uncomfortable conversation ahead of you bro.

I got a B/W deck

That's what I'm running currently, need a better planeswalker card than the Liliana I have.

Growing up, pun-making matches were a bonding experience between my father, siblings and myself. I guess it was a you-had-to-be-there thing. It wasn't even really that humorous at the time, just something that occasionally happened and we all enjoyed to see how far a given match could be taken. For example, I or one of my family would randomly make a pun as a retort to something in general conversation, and then someone else would follow up with a different pun and then it became a game to see how many we could come up with.

Suffice to say, even though I know it's a bad habit and the lowest form of comedy, it's a quirk I can't shirk. So I'm sorry.

Yeah, I checked, and it is definitely ad related.

You can report the ads. Hopefully that GAF Gold option comes sooner than later.

FUME5

Origins for sure. I think it has the others too. I'm using it to get good to beat Dragonz someday.

Definitely play through all of them both for the relatively easy gold for new packs and to get experience with the different card blocks.

Growing up, pun-making matches were a bonding experience between my father, siblings and myself. I guess it was a you-had-to-be-there thing. It wasn't even really that humorous at the time, just something that occasionally happened and we all enjoyed to see how far a given match could be taken. For example, I or one of my family would randomly make a pun as a retort to something in general conversation, and then someone else would follow up with a different pun and then it became a game to see how many we could come up with.

Suffice to say, even though I know it's a bad habit and the lowest form of comedy, it's a quirk I can't shirk. So I'm sorry.

I'm just busting your ladyballs, don't apologize, there's nothing wrong with a good pun.

Symphonia

Banned
Shit. Might want to call out.

I was stricken with insomnia once (around divorce time)

It's the worst.
I might just call my manager and tell him I'm not coming in today. We have enough staff on to cover my ass, and it's better than me going in and basically being a zombie all day.

Xiao Hu

Guys, it's 3am and I'm still awake.

I need to be up at 6am to get ready for work.

Usually I would suggest drinking a bit Whiskey. Now since you want to avoid it for a while I assumel, you could also have a good old wank. It will relax your body and release chemicals that will calm down your brain.
_______

Somebody please send me weed or anything that will make me feel better. I feel like shit

Misha

Banned
Ya if you're interested in the place then I'd give it a few more days

the only issue I have with this place is that its just one bedroom and I can't get a roommate if one pops up but beyond that it seems great. affordable, recently renovated, close to main street of Bellevue, and has stuff like a/c and laundry.

Jobbs

Banned
What does it do? Is rainbow the aesthetic of a refracted laser/plasma weapon, or is there some alchemical/mutative element involved (a la the Sheepinator in Ratchet & Clank or the love gun in First Person Lover)?

Right now it's just a newly styled representation of the rail gun to make it more fun. it travels through enemies. the shots cycle between ROYGBIV. currently certain shots will penetrate further into certain enemies, but generally speaking it's just a railgun.

I'm certainly open to ideas if you have any

Making bacon macaroni for dinner.

sogood.gif

How do you feel about this thread?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1234519

I've been in the gayest club ever

marrec

Banned
the only issue I have with this place is that its just one bedroom and I can't get a roommate if one pops up but beyond that it seems great. affordable, recently renovated, close to main street of Bellevue, and has stuff like a/c and laundry.

Eventually you can get a roommate tho *lennyface*

zeemumu

Okay, time to finally decide what book to read next. I always hate this because I'm so indecisive about it and I have like 500 books in my backlog.

Dracula. At Mountains of Madness. The Road. Brave New World.

I already posted it in there but I got invited to go at some point by a straight friend who was trying to sell me on it by saying that people would by me free drinks.

Jobbs

Banned
family. I mean i'm not going to let that stop me but that's some annoying potential drama

Getting your own place means your own rules. Tell that fsmiy if they cant accept you then fuck off. Don't linger in half acceptance

Prolly easier said than done though I know

Btw my phone just urgently told me about a flood warning... popped up when I picked it up . Nice feature. Hope I don't die lolz

marrec

Banned
Getting your own place means your own rules. Tell that fsmiy if they cant accept you then fuck off. Don't linger in half acceptance

Btw my phone just urgently told me about a flood warning... popped up when I picked it up . Nice feature. Hope I don't die lolz
First 5 avocados go bad now this?

When it rains it pours I guess

Misha

Banned

ehhh i'll just do it how I feel like it andtry to put distance between myself and them. too many things to argue about
First 5 avocados go bad now this?

When it rains it pours I guess

told you it was a sign

marrec

Banned
told you it was a sign

You are a wise and powerful sorceress

Saw a lady wait patiently to cross the road, and 10 feet down from her a skunk also waited patiently to cross. They both went at the same time, sauntered across the road, and went their separate ways.

Also, I've now been to both of the "big" deep dish pizza places in Chicago and I can definitively say that Lou Malnati's is the best of the two.

Also, deep dish pizza continues to be a bad way to eat pizza.

Pau

Saw a lady wait patiently to cross the road, and 10 feet down from here a skunk also waited patiently to cross. They both went at the same time, sauntered across the road, and went their separate ways.
This reminds me.

YOU GUYS CROSS STREETS DIAGONALLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom