• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jealous. That sounds amazing.

---

8am breakfast tomorrow for work. Night fakers!

Good night! (yes, it's delicious)

I already posted it in there but I got invited to go at some point by a straight friend who was trying to sell me on it by saying that people would by me free drinks.

ha, or they're waiting for you to buy them a free drink. Let us know if you ever try one! :D

I've never been to a gay bar. For a bi I'm pretty uninvolved in gay culture. Hell I don't even like pride parades to be honest.

Ah, I see. Assuming you were though, and you ran into some straight guys, how would that make you feel? Just curious.

Right now it's just a newly styled representation of the rail gun to make it more fun. it travels through enemies. the shots cycle between ROYGBIV. currently certain shots will penetrate further into certain enemies, but generally speaking it's just a railgun.

I'm certainly open to ideas if you have any

That sounds like it looks cool, but I'm not sure I get why it'd do that. Iridescent beam weapons are usually that because they consist of superheated plasma or cause the air to turn into superheated plasma, and the color of the plasma is determined by the hotness (how much blackbody radiation is sending waves through the visible spectrum and at what level). So rotating color in this instance is either cycling heat or else a cosmetic addition.

To the former, maybe the gun is half railgun and half pulse rifle? Like maybe it's a railgun with determinate pulses of higher heat which bring the temp to cycling levels of radiation. Gameplay-wise, this could be represented in a cycling damage value instead of a constant.

Or it could just be cosmetic :p

I've been in the gayest club ever

Story time

Pau

I do it when possible now, but the first time it happened I was like THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING. And then it happened again and I realized Pittsburgh is the strangest city I've been to. :p

marrec

Banned
I do it when possible now, but the first time it happened I was like THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING. And then it happened again and I realized Pittsburgh is the strangest city I've been to. :p
It's got a lot of weird stuff going on lol

I think because a lot of the streets are really narrow it's easier to cross diagonally, but then it happens even on the big streets like Forbes and Fifth. I too was shocked and when I first moved here because of it

Xiao Hu

Ah, I see. Assuming you were though, and you ran into some straight guys, how would that make you feel? Just curious.
Why would I care in the first place? It's not like those places are exclusive for male gays, you don't have to stroke some dick before you're allowed to pass.

Or do you mean if I would hit on them?

Misha

Banned

wait till you find out people reserve their parking spots with lawn chairs

Chapter 1 down. So much visceral violence already. Pray for me.

I love this gif:

hdFeea0.gif

Why would I care in the first place? It's not like those places are exclusive for male gays, you don't have to stroke some dick before you're allowed to pass.

Or do you mean if I would hit on them?

To the former, I honestly have no idea what is and isn't customary. Clearly there are no laws against it (except normal laws forbidding minors from the premises), but it seems uncouth. Maybe that's me being overly sensitive or uncomfortable.

But yeah, I was more wondering how you'd react to finding that out. Like would it be a bummer, or would you still try and flirt with them?

aka why are you vicariously flirting with my Justin!?

MutFox

Banned
I feel as hyped for this Zelda, as when I was for OoT.
OMG, this game looks amazing.

Still remember when I picked up OoT on launch,
my hands were shaking on the way home from excitement to play the game.

Looking at what BotW could be,
this could end up the best Zelda ever.

Will probably take time off work when this comes out.

tumblr_o8rrhfB8181qzp9weo1_r2_500.gif

SO HYPED! XD

SO HYPED! XD

Some of the shrines they demoed looked like full-blown dungeon puzzles, built with huge setpieces and everything. And there are supposed to be over a hundred of these things? And the BotW forest dungeon is as big as OoT Hyrule Field?

One of the girls at work and I couldn't stop chatting about it today. Hype is through the roof.

marrec

Banned
Some of the shrines they demoed looked like full-blown dungeon puzzles, built with huge setpieces and everything. And there are supposed to be over a hundred of these things? And the BotW forest dungeon is as big as OoT Hyrule Field?

One of the girls at work and I couldn't stop chatting about it today. Hype is through the roof.

I'm blown away by what I've seen so far, but I'm especially loving the art direction.

Fucking great, I add a few FakeGAFers to my Facebook and now it's giving me this:

ma17miD.png

Got me a digital copy of Secretary and I'm going to watch it on the airplane with the speakers on.

Timu

tumblr_o8rrhfB8181qzp9weo1_r2_500.gif

SO HYPED! XD
For me this is the 1st Zelda game I been hyped for since Wind Waker!

Xiao Hu

To the former, I honestly have no idea what is and isn't customary. Clearly there are no laws against it (except normal laws forbidding minors from the premises), but it seems uncouth. Maybe that's me being overly sensitive or uncomfortable.

But yeah, I was more wondering how you'd react to finding that out. Like would it be a bummer, or would you still try and flirt with them?

aka why are you vicariously flirting with my Justin!?

A very important step in integrating groups is accomplished by blurring out bordors in my opinion. Nothing is exclusive, but most things can be inclusive by their very own nature.

Well, to be honest I'm not really into hooking up anymore. Flirting is fun for me, no matter the gender even if it doesn't have the intention to get a dick/cunt eventually. Of course you have to consider that you might make the other feel uncomfortable which I really want to avoid.

I don't even know how he looks like. As far as I know you're into androgynous body types which is not the way I swing. He might as well be a boring twink...
Prove me otherwise!

I'm blown away by what I've seen so far, but I'm especially loving the art direction.

I'm really curious about the character design in the game. That's often been a strong point in 3D Zelda games, or at least an interesting point (I know not everyone loves the TP character designs, but I certainly do).

Link looks more like TP/SS Link than any other, but the old man and the shrine monk closely mirror some of the adults in WW. I hope the designs aren't too vanilla.

I don't even know how he looks like. As far as I know you're into androgynous body types which is not the way I swing. He might as well be a boring twink...
Prove me otherwise!

lol, you know my type already then.

And I understand what you're saying about borders. I try to do my best to not set up borders but respect them if other people have.

MutFox

Banned

I can't be more hyped.
Like it's impossible.

Still wanna see info on the NX.
If Zelda is an NX launch title, I'm most likely buying an NX.

Hope NX and Zelda launch same day.
That way there's no hard choice of buying on the Wii U or not. :|

Pau

I just found out my non-bio sis' friends boyfriend was killed in Orlando.

Am calling her.
:( Yes, call her. Even if it's to just talk about random shit and make terrible jokes.

My sister's friend is still in critical condition but luckily looks like she'll pull through.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Edit: I'm so sorry, Wuv.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Just found out my friend's non-bio sis' friends boyfriend was killed in Orlando.

I'm softly screaming at Trump deadass using the phrase "the gays." Waiting for his "the blacks" moment now.

Let's see how much higher his unfavorables can get by November.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Ravenclaw was easily the best house.

Luna should have ended up with Herminone they were always arguing and stuff.

Clydefrog

How is it compared to the rest of the game? I may want to jump back in if I make some free time.

I am playing the regular game now. Enjoying it so much I might buy the DLC too.

The base game is fun as it is, but the first DLC had a great story with some really different quests;
the wedding was so much fun!

I'm only about 2 hours into the second DLC and it has brought a whole new land to explore with vastly different landscapes and people. The art style is very pastoral and bright which contrasts with the base game.

Plus, from what I've heard, this second DLC is as long or longer than the first one, which is very long.

I'm still downloading the 3GB update for Witcher 3. My internet speed is trash.

And I can't remember the last time I fully beat a game on PC. Maybe I should play Tales from the Borderlands. That's so on rails there's no way I wouldn't finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom