• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
5oiW3MH.gif

Well, you kinda have to boil them clean and stuff first.

I don't want no boar mucus in my mouf, no sir. Even if that fucker probably messed with my truffles just before getting got.

marrec

Banned
Maaan, Austin Walker is leaving Giant Bomb :(

Dude made some fantastic content, Jeff just can't keep any good young talent out there, he's running a farm league at this point.

Misha

Banned
Got a response on that apartment. When are the best times to schedule an apartment viewing? Weekday vs weekend, day vs afternoon?

marrec

Banned
Got a response on that apartment. When are the best times to schedule an apartment viewing? Weekday vs weekend, day vs afternoon?

I'd do it around 6-7 in the evening on a weekday to get a feel for the people around the place. Hope it's a nice place!

what's a crab facial?

When you pop open a crab leg and it squirts crab juice all up in your face and you're like:

X7AQP4B.jpg

marrec

Banned
That's a perfect time for me. Will see if I can do it on Monday. Can't say I'm not super nervous

Why you nervous though? You're there to audit shit and wear a white glove and run your finger on a banister looking for dirt and tsk tsking when you find it.

Chuckie

I'd do it around 6-7 in the evening on a weekday to get a feel for the people around the place. Hope it's a nice place!

When you pop open a crab leg and it squirts crab juice all up in your face and you're like:

X7AQP4B.jpg

If it is all you can eat, would that be crab bukkake?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
My coworker had his last day of work today and it was quite emotional. It will be quite hard for me, because we were a good team and I could talk with him about almost everything.

on the other side the ex-store manager who also had the last day, spoke to nobody for the whole day. Incompetent whining idiot. He will not be missed at all.

Misha

Banned
Why you nervous though? You're there to audit shit and wear a white glove and run your finger on a banister looking for dirt and tsk tsking when you find it.
Exactly. I have to know exactly what I'm looking for and grill them on that. Normally I forget things and am too willing to concede things. Sorta want to have my mom go with me since she's good at asking questions and such but then she ends up doing all the talking.

marrec

Banned
Exactly. I have to know exactly what I'm looking for and grill them on that. Normally I forget things and am too willing to concede things. Sorta want to have my mom go with me since she's good at asking questions and such but then she ends up doing all the talking.

Have you tried doing some research on questions to ask? I wouldn't know tbh, but I'm sure there's a list out there "top 10 things people SHOULD ask when apartment hunting but don't" and then just write them down.

No shame in going down a list of important stuff. Throw in a random #11 question too like "do you believe in lizard people?" just to make it seem like you made the list up on the drive there.

Misha

Banned
Have you tried doing some research on questions to ask? I wouldn't know tbh, but I'm sure there's a list out there "top 10 things people SHOULD ask when apartment hunting but don't" and then just write them down.

No shame in going down a list of important stuff. Throw in a random #11 question too like "do you believe in lizard people?" just to make it seem like you made the list up on the drive there.
Yea but THERE COULD ALWAYS BE MORE!!! 😱😱😱
I don't trust anyone who says they've never pissed in the shower.

Liars all.
I never have. The toilet is like three feet away from the shower. How lazy do you have to be to not just use the toilet?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It's all drains and pipes, so who cares? Toilets are incredibly unhygienic, so I often pee in the shower. Sometimes I even take a dump in the shower and stomp it down the drain, it's better than sitting on a gross toilet.
NeoGAF™️

Jobbs

Banned
did you see that video of the guy that played survivor with his nieces and nephews?

Nope, explain

And I love physical comedy so much. I just do. His shoe flying off kills me.

I don't have a great deal of reverence for Black Sheep or Tommy Boy or whatever, but I still laugh any time Chris Farley hits his head or falls down

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Settle a debate.

If you have two icecube trays, and you take 4 icecubes out, do you replace the icecubes you took out, or do you "wait until one tray is empty"?

Misha

Banned
Settle a debate.

If you have two icecube trays, and you take 4 icecubes out, do you replace the icecubes you took out, or do you "wait until one tray is empty"?
You don't only take four ice cubes out. You empty the entire tray and refill it. Or do you for some reason lack an icebox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom