• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timu

And the many ideas I have for us.
clock-eyebrow.gif
Is there something I should know or is that a secret between us?=O

FloatOn

The reason I asked is I was wondering how well you would do trying to sell the house should you decide to move. My dad's rentals in Palm Beach are consistently occupied but I don't know how much that applies to your situation.

I don't suspect it would be too hard to sell. I may even want to rent it, which I imagine wouldn't be too hard to do either since it is both about 20 minutes from downtown and UCF.

Theoretically I should be able to pay it off pretty quickly as well. So idk... lots of options at this point.

marrec

Banned
Ok well first of all fix that, but yeah. It's what I think of whenever I hear/read the phrase "belle of the ball"

Also Pup > Radiohead and Kanye West it's official get fucked all y'all motherfuckers

I'll fix that eventually, I suck at watching TV though.

Also, I ain't even like pup that much but that album is certainly better than Radiopoop and Kanye's latest wasted potential.

I'm just glad Sturgill Simpson is getting recognition, dude's put in some work in the past and is consistently great.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Is there something I should know or is that a secret between us?=O

I dont think the thread wants "wrestling" details. But lets say someone will be flying as a hint.

Back when people hadn't quite worked out how to act in front of a camera, especially when signing. Something oddly surreal and otherworldly about it.

A fitting title and you shall be "Vazra the Best Half of The Eiffel Tower"

They're just so masterful with the pop stylings, amazing considering where they came from.

I really liked that simplicity and odd visual interaction with the camera. That and the sound of the era make it beautiful for me.

I really like that tittle ;)

And I think they know what sounds work for them by now which is why maybe they are not doing big changes now. Some artists shouldnt force themselves to change if they can do better on what they have already know to do tbh.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Buf are you still making a game? I'd like to help
I'm still making a game! But after I managed to pretty much destroy a GAF based game team before, I really wanna see what I can do by myself for now I think. What did you have in mind though?

If you're referring to Jobbs, yes, she is.
ffs

marrec

Banned
you are breaking my heart. but it's not like stereogum is THE authority on music or anything

Ya, I mean they put Radiohead in the top 5 of 2016 so far, their credibility is questionable. ;P

Ya know what I hate? People who don't give shit a chance just because they expect it to not meet their lofty expectations.

Lemonade is a fucking seminal work from a pop genius, and yet a lot of GAFers will haughtily and proudly say "I've only heard A SINGLE album on that list *huff huff*" as if being out of touch with modern art reality is somehow a fucking badge of honor instead of a sign of your own cultural DECAY

If ya listen to Beyonce and don't like it, that's a different thing. But shit, give good art a chance instead of writing it off because it doesn't fit your narrow fucking reality.

I've never liked Radiohead, but I listened to the new stuff anyway. Ya know why? Cause listening to potentially bad music ain't going to kill me.

Timu

I dont think the thread wants "wrestling" details. But lets say someone will be flying as a hint.
That's great to hear!

Ok, I'm going to work hard on getting the rig, it's why I don't buy as many newer PC games nowadays but that will change. Though my current one can handle Overwatch, which I yet again forget to buy!

Yeah I should had read that previous post, sorry! I'm curious about your game though!

Misha

Banned
I always seem to be consistently behind with album releases. Last one I paid attention to was depression cherry. Didn't even know modern baseball had a new album

marrec

Banned
I always seem to. Consistently behind with album releases. Last one I paid attention to was depression cherry. Didn't even know modern baseball had a new album

Ya but you ain't going into the Stereogum Best of 2016 So Far thread to proudly proclaim that you don't listen to 2016 music! You just get behind, that happens.

Shit's always just a way for intentionally out of touch people to jack off to their own intentionally out of touch tastes.

Misha

Banned
Ya but you ain't going into the Stereogum Best of 2016 So Far thread to proudly proclaim that you don't listen to 2016 music! You just get behind, that happens.

Shit's always just a way for intentionally out of touch people to jack off to their own intentionally out of touch tastes.
Well I seem to like modern music better than older music. Just takes me a bit to find the albums I like after release. Also I just find it inconvenient overall to track release dates.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That's great to hear!

Ok, I'm going to work hard on getting the rig, it's why I don't buy as many newer PC games nowadays but that will change. Though my current one can handle Overwatch, which I yet again forget to buy!
What specs are you aiming for? Any stuff already set on stone?

FloatOn

To teach their own but I will defend Radiohead as the greatest living musical act of our time until the day I die

so eat shit marrec!

(Lemonade is great too)

marrec

Banned
Well I seem to like modern music better than older music. Just takes me a bit to find the albums I like after release. Also I just find it inconvenient overall to track release dates.

I only track artist that I really like (even that doesn't work sometimes, as I didn't know about the new Tegan and Sara until a month before release) but I'm also obsessive about checking the "new releases" category of Google Music and just trying shit out randomly.

To teach their own but I will defend Radiohead as the greatest living musical act of our time until the day I die

so eat shit marrec!

(Lemonade is great too)

I DO NOT AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY SIR BUT I WILL DEFEND TO THE DEATH YOUR RIGHT TO SAY IT

Misha

Banned
I'm still making a game! But after I managed to pretty much destroy a GAF based game team before, I really wanna see what I can do by myself for now I think. What did you have in mind though?
Interestingly I've abandoned my old idea and moved onto working on a point and click. It's about independence, escapism, and imperialism in Victorian space

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I should had read that previous post, sorry! I'm curious about your game though!

nah, I meant the "she" :D

My "game" is far from being anything resembling a game yet.

Misha

Banned
I only track artist that I really like (even that doesn't work sometimes, as I didn't know about the new Tegan and Sara until a month before release) but I'm also obsessive about checking the "new releases" category of Google Music and just trying shit out randomly.
I find that kinda hard to do with Spotify. Was much easier when I used to play iTunes.

Timu

nah, I meant the "she" :D

My "game" is far from being anything resembling a game yet.
I always get confused with Jobbs's gender for some reason, ROFL.

Ah ok, let us know when it's ready. As for my game, well, it's going to be development hell for the rest of it's life until I actually do something about it.

I always get confused with Jobbs's gender for some reason, ROFL.

Ah ok, let us know when it's ready. As for my game, well, it's going to be development hell for the rest of it's life until I actually do something about it.

Why though? She's posted her picture multiple times. That should clear everything up

Also tell us more about your game

got matched with someone named Matt. he seems cool :D

Get some! :D

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Just spent $400 upgrading my PC

FloatOn

I always wanted to name a kid Seth. Badass name.

I used to hate it because people would mispronounce it all the time. But now that there have been some famous Seth's I love it. Pretty distinct.

Listen bro you're fit for sure but lets not get crazy, I ain't gunna rank em but you ain't #1 kay?

I'm not going to talk about how I anime nose bled all over the place when Trab posted that one photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom