• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's just a online thing/nickname. If I went with that as a permanent thing it would be Michelle and that for short
Honestly no clue. Nothing feels like "me". I like the name Violet but again not sure I could see it.

Does anyone call you Violet? Maybe you'll get used to it with practice.

I'm actually reading this thread pretty often, but am just lurking :(

Also pls Lilith, I'm only stalking trab, cause I have to monitor if she talks bad about GermanGAF.

I'll let you off the hook this time Trab

lol that's textbook stalking. Plus we share birthdays so you have nothing to fear from posting more often

Timu

3 year old baby. It has performed pretty well for most of the part except the screen once had to be replaced but that issue seem like it was mostly the electricity issues that were happening at the time with the weather and random outages.
Oh god, I hate that crap, I had to put up with that here, well, at least it's still going fine now.

Haha, oh man. What's stopping progress at the moment?

Also you're forgiven for thinking Matt is a guy IRL. Apology accepted
My game making skills not being great, the constant changes and me being on youtube as I'm as a youtuber who uploads gameplay of many games. Hilariously enough my bro made my account and he named it after the game I'm creating along with my XBL/PSN/Gamespot username. He did that because he thought I was going to create and upload game footage of my game on youtube but it hasn't happen yet, and who knows when. It's starting to turn into Duke Nukem Forever in terms of development, hopefully not of quality.=p

I'm more of a writer than a game maker so that also contributes to that. I have characters, a story, the controls simple enough and responsive, I just need to work on graphics which I'm bad at, level design, bosses and challenge and it'll be good to go.

Matt is her name? Yep, thank you! Funny enough Matt is one of the villains in my game and novel, lol.=p

I'm actually reading this thread pretty often, but am just lurking :(

Also pls Lilith, I'm only stalking trab, cause I have to monitor if she talks bad about GermanGAF.

I'll let you off the hook this time Trab

FakeGAF will pull you in, I can feel it.
it's way better than DGAF btw. proof is that everyone seems to be lurking here.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
FakeGAF will pull you in, I can feel it.
it's way better than DGAF btw. proof is that everyone seems to be lurking here.
I dunno why I post here

I originally didn't even want to participate and posted a picture of pizza in RealGAF as a joke. Then later Brad Pitt

Then I got drunk and posted my realpic

Here I am. Led here by intoxication and lack of inhibition

IHaveIce

Banned
I dunno why I post here

I originally didn't even want to participate and posted a picture of pizza in RealGAF as a joke. Then later Brad Pitt

Everything great starts with Pizza
i see how it is

Look how she will try to convince you that you are also kind of cool, backpaddling cause of fear.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Steam sale coming this Wednesday. Remember to buy The House in Fata Morgana
24c140b753.gif

zeemumu

I dunno why I post here

I post here because of the relaxed environment and because you guys get most of my jokes. Plus it's cool to here from people from other countries.

Look how she will try to convince you that you are also kind of cool, backpaddling cause of fear.

Okay, this is the second time I've seen that gaffe this week and I'd never seen it before. Am I wrong, or ought the term to be be backpedaling, as in pedaling backwards on a bike? Paddling makes sense too though.

this is amazing

game3.jpg

Nope. Not entirely sure I could see that but maybe :p

Can I just not have a name? :p

lol, if you want.

My game making skills not being great, the constant changes and me being on youtube as I'm as a youtuber who uploads gameplay of many games. Hilariously enough my bro made my account and he named it after the game I'm creating along with my XBL/PSN/Gamespot username. He did that because he thought I was going to create and upload game footage of my game on youtube but it hasn't happen yet, and who knows when. It's starting to turn into Duke Nukem Forever in terms of development, hopefully not of quality.=p

I'm more of a writer than a game maker so that also contributes to that. I have characters, a story, the controls simple enough and responsive, I just need to work on graphics which I'm bad at, level design, bosses and challenge and it'll be good to go.

Matt is her name? Yep, thank you! Funny enough Matt is one of the villains in my game and novel, lol.=p

Yeah. Interesting to note, Madison used to be exclusively a boy's name, but now it's mostly given to girls. My newest coworker (the redhead I mentioned a couple weeks ago who is like me from two years ago) is named Maddie too.

Also, game making skills take a lot of effort to develop, and I think you can lose them without practice. I mean just look at Mighty No 9 haha

IHaveIce

Banned
Okay, this is the second time I've seen that gaffe this week and I'd never seen it before. Am I wrong, or ought the term to be be backpedaling, as in pedaling backwards on a bike? Paddling makes sense too though.

I have to admit for me it is just the lack of knowledge of the English language on this one.
You are probably right if backpedaling is the right one to use.

Jobbs

Banned
Also, game making skills take a lot of effort to develop, and I think you can lose them without practice. I mean just look at Mighty No 9 haha

MN09 is shit not because the developers are out of practice. That's their dayjob. They do it every day.

It's shit because it can't be traced down to some creative spark. It's utterly passionless and it shows abundantly clearly.

Symphonia

Banned
A smidge late to the conversation, but my daughter's name is Anna-Lily. We didn't know the sex of our child but had names prepared for both. If we had a boy instead, we were going to go with Forrest or Raiden. Anna-Lily was the only name we had for a girl. It just sounded perfect, and it really is.

Timu

wtf @ all of you developing games.
Mine is only an hour, but I want to make it a difficult hour long game as it's a nod to tough NES games.

Being that short makes the development of the game more questionable, lol. Guess I want to try to get most things right even though it's obviously gonna have issues.

Timu

Yeah. Interesting to note, Madison used to be exclusively a boy's name, but now it's mostly given to girls. My newest coworker (the redhead I mentioned a couple weeks ago who is like me from two years ago) is named Maddie too.

You quoted Jobbs.=O But yeah, I didn't know that about Madison.

Mighty No 9 was an odd one, I mean, it looked good at 1st but somehow got worse as it progressed. Shame as I was hyped for it.

IHaveIce

Banned
Mine is only an hour, but I want to make it a difficult hour long game as it's a nod to tough NES games.

Being that short makes the development of the game more questionable, lol. Guess I want to try to get most things right even though it's obviously gonna have issues.
That sounds quite interesting, you should keep us updated.

Also on MN9, yeah as soon as the first video came out showing the artstyle wasn't very close to the Concept Art anymore I was prepared for the worst, so reading these reviews it is no surprise

Jobbs

Banned
A smidge late to the conversation, but my daughter's name is Anna-Lily. We didn't know the sex of our child but had names prepared for both. If we had a boy instead, we were going to go with Forrest or Raiden. Anna-Lily was the only name we had for a girl. It just sounded perfect, and it really is.

Worst part of that GIF is his Hollister sweater

Can't hate on that.

My niece (the one I've shown pictures of) is named McKenna-Lily :D

I dunno why I post here

well I'm glad you're here :)
i see how it is
hey you're okay too...I guess...
;P
I post here for secret reason(s) that will remain secret.
are crabs part of these reasons? :O

Timu

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that some people have played an early build of my game years ago, it was a work in progress with 3 stages being tested and most found the game too difficult, like they had a hard time getting past the 1st stage due to the boss being too tough.

I had to tone down the boss, I mean, I want challenge, but if people can't get past the 1st stage then the game is a failure to me.=p

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Jobbs

Banned
Lili do you still have your Uncle Matt Ball album cover? I wanted to save that for posterity but apparently I didn't and it was pretty cool. I tried searching neogaf but my search skills apparently suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom